TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Salt Lake City will be accepting Model 3 deposits

Discussion in 'News' started by Patrick W, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

Despite the Salt Lake City Tesla store still not being able to sell new cars they will be accepting deposits on Model 3 on 31 March from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Unfortunately they will probably not be open during the official "unveil" as they think that will happen after they close.

2. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

From an email I just received:
    The event begins at 19:00, but I think the live stream doesn't start till 20:30.

3. Dwdnjck

Dwdnjck Member

Let's hope that the cops don't show up and spoil the party.

4. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

When I visited the store last week I saw a police car in the parking lot. "Oh great!" I thought. Figured they were there complaining.

Happily when I asked someone on staff he said the cop was interested in buying a Tesla and was there for a test drive. :)

• Like x 2
  5. gen3_in_utah

gen3_in_utah Member

Thanks for the news. Any link available? I was just browsing the Utah threads, and the "Salt Lake City" store turmoil thread said the store was NOT going to be able to accept deposits.

6. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

No link but I just stopped by there to confirm. They said they will be taking deposits from 11 to 6. Added that they expect a line at the door so could be a fun day.

BTW, I left there a few minutes ago and am now at the new service center which opened today. Looks very nice. Will post a couple of video tonight.

7. Denarius

Denarius Active Member

Whats the location on the new service center?

8. Cyclone

Cyclone Cyclonic Member ((.oO))

9. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Well-Known Member

Oh, that could actually turn out to be free publicity. ;)

10. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member