Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvaged Model 3 auction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what they mean by not repairable, axes can be replaced. I the front motor damaged? I no worries the rear can still work, all parts at front can be swapped. Oh chassis damage? Just weld the thing and drop the price down but its still drivable and awesome. 3rd world country would LOVE to get this in a heart beat.

Seeing all the damaged 3's on this thread makes me shudder! Here, EVERYDAY, rush hour morning and evening traffic contains about 70% impatience. Drivers here cutting other drivers off, not paying attention when lane changing, tailgating, waiting till the last minute to lane change...oh, and turn signals tend to be "optional equipment" here. So many accidents, everyday, and I sit here wondering "When me?" I can't tell you how many accidents I've avoided, thanks to the horn. Then, the driver you're trying to stop and help avoid an accident gets pissed because you used your horn. Whatever, I'm greatfull, just the same!