Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Rafael Service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking to hear from someone who uses the San Rafael service center, recently I have emailed my service advisor who I have used for years and he has not returned my emails. I tried to call and I cannot get through to anyone just get the press this if you want blah blah. This is very unusual and frustrating does anyone know how to talk to a real person.

looking to hear from someone who uses the San Rafael service center, recently I have emailed my service advisor who I have used for years and he has not returned my emails. I tried to call and I cannot get through to anyone just get the press this if you want blah blah. This is very unusual and frustrating does anyone know how to talk to a real person.
You can’t. Use the app or go into the black hole.

That is Tesla’s current service model.

Well, I drive over a hundred miles to go to Rocklin. I call Sales and they transfer me to Service, which works really well. Dialing into Service doesn't seem to be how they work.
I tried San Rafael twice, in person, and was bummed at them both times. It's worth it to me to go where they'll do the work. Maybe Tesla will figure this out, but San Rafael still seems to be just an outpost.

Well, I drive over a hundred miles to go to Rocklin. I call Sales and they transfer me to Service, which works really well. Dialing into Service doesn't seem to be how they work.
I tried San Rafael twice, in person, and was bummed at them both times. It's worth it to me to go where they'll do the work. Maybe Tesla will figure this out, but San Rafael still seems to be just an outpost.
Do you deal with a specific service advisor.

I disagree, I had great service since 2013 always got emails and someone to answer the phone.
LOLZ! Those days are over and they are not coming back.

Tesla, in 2013 was a different company following a different support model. It was easy to provide excellent service when there were 10,000 vehicles in the fleet.

Since the Model 3 launch, customer service is all but gone. And as long as they keep selling at the current rate, there is no reason to bring it back.

So I would recommend getting used to the app or switching to another automaker.