Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

saving passenger AC/vent/seat settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I have a constant battle about the ventiliation in the car. She has very particular requirements for the air. As a passenger in a normal car she can just set the vents as she likes. In the Tesla though it seems to forget her settings each time we start a trip. Does the car save the vent/ac settings for the passenger as well as driver?
ie. could I set a profile "married bliss" perhaps that saves everyone's setup?

Unless someone changed the vent settings it should be where your wife left it.

My wife gets in and she only has to un-sync and then adjust the temp on her side. The vent is where she left it.
Currently the passenger vent settings reset on my Model 3 every drive. I want the air pointed down at my dog, and it defaults to pointing at an imaginary person's eyes.

I really want passenger profiles. If we can have driver profiles, why not passenger profiles too?

This is weird. When I get back in the car the passenger A/C is always in the same setting I left it and not the default straight forward. I have it set to both "vents" placed together and turned towards me. It stays like that when I get in. Is that different than the norm ?