Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled Charging Ignored after 14.12.1 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Second day in a row the car failed to charge after 12 AM as I programmed it to do on the screen. Seems like others have had the same issue. Instead it was charging at 8 am this morning when energy costs the most. Checked screen, it was set correctly. Any clues on what to do? Hate waking up to find the battery isn't charged - and paying 4X the nighttime energy rate.

I installed 2018.48.12.1 on our Model 3 yesterday. This morning the car charged at 2am as previously programmed. I am using the provided Mobile Connector plugged into a 14-50 outlet.
There are known issues with some EVSE that have their own timer functions.

It must be collecting all of the Fart Gas from the update instead and converting it into electricity so it does not need to charge anymore touucfvd6gkxavhonrdl.png

I'm still on v44 and it seems when i enable and set a charge time in the car it turns that feature off and resets the time as soon as I put the car in park or sometime overnight. How do you get the charge schedule to actually persist? I have not been able to schedule a charge yet and have it actually do it. It seems to revert my settings nearly as soon as I close the menu for it in the car. Reopen the battery menu and all my settings are reset.