Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduling Multiple Service Appointments in the iOS App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had scheduled some paint repair just because I wanted to get an estimate for how much the Service Center would charge. The app directed me to a Tesla Service Collision Center but they earliest I could schedule was Jan 27th!!

I have some recall repair (trunk harness) that is ready to be repaired, but I discovered to my dismay that I could not schedule additional service appointments with an open service appointment. Is there any way around this?? Seems silly that you wouldn't be able to book multiple appts for different issues. Especially when the massive wait times are because of them.

It’s not a matter of how difficult it is to implement, it’s a matter of prioritizing development resources to work on features that are in higher demand.
It's a matter of producing a product that meets the needs of the customers. There's absolutely no justification for not allowing multiple service appointments when some require months to complete and others require days. And expecting people to realize that they may need to actually go to a service center to take care of a simple issue when they have a complex issue already scheduled is only fostering a terrible customer experience. Especially when you remove all human customer service and position your company as being able to do everything remotely.

It's a stupid setup, it leads to poor customer experience far below the industry norm, and it's an easy fix. I'm getting more and more reluctant to recommend Tesla to people who inquire about my car because of nonsensical little crap like this. And where is Elon? Off playing free speech warrior at Twitter.
/rant