Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are picking up my wife's model X this weekend and it is the first car we have actually purchased since we had kids. Her other cars have been leased so we really didn't care about the long term issues with car seats and kids in general. Has anyone had luck with seat covers to protect from the carseats being on the captain chairs all the time?

Any pictures?? What color and material choice did you pick? Any regrets or changes if you could do it again.. I'm considering these for my old p85

Well, I recommend you getting the taptes seat covers, I purchased them last month as my Dad's birthday gift. They fit perfectly and look outstanding. Trust me, they won't disappoint you, and the service is excellent. Hope this link could help you:Seat Covers for Tesla Model X

Any pictures?? What color and material choice did you pick? Any regrets or changes if you could do it again.. I'm considering these for my old p85
I ordered black microfiber leather seat covers, it does refresh model s interior!
I am considering the white Nappa leather seat covers with Tesla logo!!! I love that!
Leather Seat Covers for Tesla Model S
You can contact their customer service Demi, I think she will advise you.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 154
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 142