Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle vs. Bellevue SC's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UnknownSoldier

Unknown Member
Apr 17, 2017
Earth
For people who have visited both, which do you prefer? I like the location of Seattle SoDo, very close to the ferry terminal. But I've heard the service quality is better in Bellevue. I'm willing to travel further for a better service experience. Any comments? Thanks.

I’ve only used SoDo for annual service and one emergency rear latch replacement. They are always accommodating, which is important since it’s a 220 mi drive. Bellevue might be easier for me, so I’m interested in others’ opinions.

In terms of service work, I’ve only used the Bellevue SC and couldn’t say enough good things about them. The best compliment I can probably give them is that they always make me feel like a valued customer. I’m big on communication and they do a really good job there, even on little things like post-service follow up. I’ve been happy with the quality of their work too. Even on loaners, they’ve always given me another Tesla one way or the other (there was one time where they didn’t have one available, but completely arranged for a rental Tesla at a nearby Enterprise).

I do also have a positive impression of the Seattle SC. When I was deliberating whether to buy a Model S last year, I had multiple test drives and visits at both SCs, and they were all so awesome and accommodating. The Seattle SC staff was great and at one point even let me test drove an S by myself. The Bellevue SC is just more convenient for me, but, if I had to, I would feel comfortable taking my cars to the Seattle one based on my prior experience with them.

Reactions: ChrisH and Araman0
For reference, I brought my 3 into the Bellevue service center for a 1pm appt the other day. They told me immediately that they would need the car for more than just the day (I asked them to inspect the undercarriage to ensure all of the aero shield bolts were present and tight, asked them to install missing wheel liner clips, and asked them to try to remove bulging in two door window seals). This took longer than just the appt day? Really? Yikes. I’m guessing they are swamped and way behind schedule.

They did set me up with a free loaner from enterprise which was nice but it should not have taken them overnight to complete that work for a 1pm appt. Also, I had to call to get a status update around noon the day after my appt. Communication seems to be lacking.

They were friendly and I didn’t have to pay anything so that was nice.