Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Florida Tire and Service Options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I’ve been taking my 2015 Model S to Electrified Garage in West Palm Beach since they opened a few years back for both tire and repair work. They have done an AC compressor replacement, door handle fixes, switches, trunk lift kit install, wrap, rim protectors, tires, and more. Byrone always did great work and they were reasonably priced. Sadly, they have decided to close and I’m curious what others have been doing for their tire and service needs. Tesla service quality has been poor in recent years in my experience across several locations. They scratch seats, forget to put screws back, and rarely get the job done right (plus charge ridiculous prices like $130 to fix a flat or $3K+ for AC compressor). Curious what others are doing. I’ve heard of EV Garage Miami but don’t know too much about them. Plus it’s somewhat far from Palm Beach. Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

To further clarify, I have the 21" staggered wheels on my vehicle. Several shops I've asked (including where I take my wife's Prius) don't have equipment to work in these. Specific suggestions are welcomed.
I use Discount Tire in Greenacres. I used them for many years when I lived in Chicagoland and was happy when they opened some locations down here. Most of the guys are good, but I would ask for Dustin if you go there.

This shop did my 21 inch tires and alignment a month ago. Have been using them for years. They do a lot of Tesla's since the local Tesla body shop has them do all of their alignments. 4 Corner Tire Shop | Fort Lauderdale FL Tires & Auto Repair Shop
Hi, how has your tire wear been since the alignment? I just took my Model Y for tire rotation at Costco and they told me I need to buy 2 new rear tires as they are worn too much on the inside portion. I have 24,500 miles and this is 6th tire I've had to purchase. I have 20" wheel, so I am able to rotate them. I'd like to try 4 Corners. Thanks.

Last edited:
I had a great experience with them. They did my own MS; I also run a Land Rover repair shop in Pompano and they do a lot of work for our customers as well. Never had anyone tell me about a bad experience with them.
Thanks JayJ, I am going to give them a call tomorrow to schedule the alignment. I just had the 2 new tires installed today at Costco. I previously took it to Goodyear for an alignment, but unfortunately, they didn't align the car properly. The owner's manual recommends rotation every 6,250 miles as well. It's interesting that the Tesla body shop has 4 Corners do their alignments. I'd think the Tesla body shop would have the equipment to do their own alignments. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Last edited: