Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Secondary Registrant Driving License

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Secondary Registrant Driving License and License details not showing up in Tesla app is this any issue
I had the same issue during registration steps after placing my order. I called the local mall store and they stated that the app isn't working right (no kidding). They had me send the secondary registrant's DL photos to them and they manually uploaded. This cleared the registration process, however the photos still do not show up. They did confirm that this glitch does not delay your order processing.

Reactions: kajsidog
Upvote 0
I had the same issue during registration steps after placing my order. I called the local mall store and they stated that the app isn't working right (no kidding). They had me send the secondary registrant's DL photos to them and they manually uploaded. This cleared the registration process, however the photos still do not show up. They did confirm that this glitch does not delay your order processing.
Thank you..I did went to service center and checked with them personally and they showed my registration and all details are showing up correctly.. App had some issues

Upvote 0