Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Dealers Who Will Purchase Used Tesla For Best Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The offers definitely aren't as high compared to a couple of months ago... thats when the new Tesla deliveries were indicating October 2022 delivery. Now the dates appear to be moving favorably in the right direction. There are a lot of people making videos and posting about selling their tesla for the same or more than purchase price and buying a new one. I've been watching the prices on autotrader and many dealers are adjusting their price lower. The dealer who bought mine already lowered the price by a couple grand.

• Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
The offers definitely aren't as high compared to a couple of months ago... thats when the new Tesla deliveries were indicating October 2022 delivery. Now the dates appear to be moving favorably in the right direction. There are a lot of people making videos and posting about selling their tesla for the same or more than purchase price and buying a new one. I've been watching the prices on autotrader and many dealers are adjusting their price lower. The dealer who bought mine already lowered the price by a couple grand.
Probably lack of interest

at 53k u could get gov't rebate

nothing at 60k. essentially like 12k price hike.

Maybe tesla will lower price later to requalify as supply chain imporve?

Has anyone dealt with CanadaDrives.ca? I don't see a tool on their site to submit info for an estimate.
I have. They actually reached out to me when I posted somewhere- either Facebook marketplace, Kijiji auto or autotrader, not sure which of those. To give you a reference, I have a 2019 SR+, white. with 40k km. They paid $50.4k for it. They didnt want my winter tires either so I can still resell those

I have. They actually reached out to me when I posted somewhere- either Facebook marketplace, Kijiji auto or autotrader, not sure which of those. To give you a reference, I have a 2019 SR+, white. with 40k km. They paid $50.4k for it. They didnt want my winter tires either so I can still resell those
Thanks.

I was able to get in contact with them this morning. They came back with an offer $2k less than the highest offer I’ve received so far. They are taking it back to see if they can do anything more. Still waiting for the call back. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Liquidmetal101
Congrats! I see Long Range increased in price today...
Thank you.

Yeah! Model 3 and Y LR went up as well as Model Y Performance.

I was still mulling over a Model 3 LR with Acceleration Boost vs Performance and as I was heading to bed I saw the price increases. So I FOMO'd and ordered a Performance 3 before that price eventually goes up.

For those who sold their cars in BC, any good places to approach? I got offers from Maple Ridge Chrysler and Port Moody Honda for $53,000 but I am aiming for more. Too bad as my car has some good extras but dealers don't really care (Ceramic Coated, Homelink, Auto-trunk,...). I have a 2020 M3 SR+ Blue for sale.

For those who sold their cars in BC, any good places to approach? I got offers from Maple Ridge Chrysler and Port Moody Honda for $53,000 but I am aiming for more. Too bad as my car has some good extras but dealers don't really care (Ceramic Coated, Homelink, Auto-trunk,...). I have a 2020 M3 SR+ Blue for sale.
That sounds like a good quote to me. What are you looking for? I recently sold my 2019 sr plus for 50,400 with only 40k km. Same deal with the ppf/ceramic coating. I was happy with that since it’s basically what I paid for the car (minus taxes) 2 and a half years ago.

That sounds like a good quote to me. What are you looking for? I recently sold my 2019 sr plus for 50,400 with only 40k km. Same deal with the ppf/ceramic coating. I was happy with that since it’s basically what I paid for the car (minus taxes) 2 and a half years ago.
With all the Ads online, I was hoping to get closer to $56,000. I’ll wait for more quotes and if couldn’t get anything better will sell it for $53,000.