Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Model S to be used in a commercial advertisement in the Atlanta area!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I just joined, but not because I own a Tesla but need one to be used in a commercial!
I work in marketing for Veeam Software, a large global software company. Our NA sales and marketing office is located in Alpharetta. We are filming a commercial in East Cobb Marietta next week on Tuesday, July 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and are seeking a Tesla Model S. The commercial is in relation to old technology vs new technology and the Model S would be used as a prop in the ad. It would be driven in the ad, and we are fine if the owner wants to drive it. It will be filmed in a residential setting and not to exceed 30mph. We are seeking a Model S that is red, blue or green, somewhat brightly colored. We would only need the car to be on set for a few hours and we are willing to pay $500 to the owner of the vehicle.

Thanks in advance for helping spread the word to the community!
And please let me know if I should post this in a different thread.

Thank you,
Greg

Hello everyone,

I just joined, but not because I own a Tesla but need one to be used in a commercial!
I work in marketing for Veeam Software, a large global software company. Our NA sales and marketing office is located in Alpharetta. We are filming a commercial in East Cobb Marietta next week on Tuesday, July 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and are seeking a Tesla Model S. The commercial is in relation to old technology vs new technology and the Model S would be used as a prop in the ad. It would be driven in the ad, and we are fine if the owner wants to drive it. It will be filmed in a residential setting and not to exceed 30mph. We are seeking a Model S that is red, blue or green, somewhat brightly colored. We would only need the car to be on set for a few hours and we are willing to pay $500 to the owner of the vehicle.

Thank you,
Greg

hi , we have a red tesla model s, would be interested to participate.

let me know if you need pictures. Looking forward

Hello everyone,

Thank you,
Greg

I have a Red Tesla. I am 10 minutes from East Cobb and can certainly do this. Let em know if you need pictures etc... Jeff