Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Tesla Tech for Quick Service in SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys, wondering if we have any handy Tesla owners or technicians that want to make a few extra bucks, I wanted to tackle replacing my microswitch on my Model S door handle, wouldn't mind paying someone to do it and can come to you... Thanks in Advance.

Hi Guys, wondering if we have any handy Tesla owners or technicians that want to make a few extra bucks, I wanted to tackle replacing my microswitch on my Model S door handle, wouldn't mind paying someone to do it and can come to you... Thanks in Advance.
It looks like you have a refreshed Model S. Isn't the door handle covered under warranty still?

Just curious: have you asked your local Service Center for a quote on the cost to do it?

If you pay a private party to do that and something goes wrong, you may regret your choice...
It looks like you have a refreshed Model S. Isn't the door handle covered under warranty still?
I suspect that the avatar shown for member @LP925 is not his car. It looks like a Tesla marketing image to me.

Out of warranty and I do go to service center, was told to replace whole door assembly even though it may just be the micro switch. Someone needs to open a Indy shop lol

My avatar pic is the one I want to trade my current MS in for LOL