Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self park in reverse GONE! Where did it go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got the car I would put it in reverse and the park icon would appear. Not that I used it except to wow the kids it show it off, but what happened??
I have a 2018 MX with FSD and USS: my self-parking disappeared! I went to TSC and they said they really have no idea how to fix that and that the only thing they can think of is to change the MCU (which I declined).

Do you have ultrasonic parking sensors? If not welcome to the wonderful world of Tesla vision where you lose features you paid for and Tesla basically tells you to go F yourself for asking for them back. Because "Elon" said it'll be better two years ago means in reality it'll never happen. You know why? Because he's pissing away time and money at Twitter. He's there because he couldn't control his big mouth. Any second now queue the fanboys leaping to the defense of a billionaire that'd throw them on the street in a heartbeat if he thought it'd make his share price creep up by another couple of precent.
OMG, just say what you mean already. No need to be subtle or to hold back, let it out. We can take it. Skip the innuendo and be blunt for goodness sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.