Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sell my 2019 m3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please advise how to sell my new model 3. It’s less than a month old. Great car, but not working fir me.
Auto Trader? Yahoo Autos? Facebook? Craigslist? LetGo? Brother, you have so many options! Here? Teslarati? Newspaper? Sign in the window? The more you put it out there, the more bites you’ll get. Remember: You’re gonna get shady folks working you. Be careful!

• Informative
Reactions: 1375mlm and MXWing
Well , definitely did not intend to go this way! Wanted to buy a reliable Ev. But I am unable to adjust to the rough drive. Way more bouncy than my prev ev. It’s making my ride uncomfortable.. finding it difficult to deal with every day. I do not want to get shady transactions.. how much money would I loose :( should I rather sell after 6 months may be ?

Well , definitely did not intend to go this way! Wanted to buy a reliable Ev. But I am unable to adjust to the rough drive. Way more bouncy than my prev ev. It’s making my ride uncomfortable.. finding it difficult to deal with every day. I do not want to get shady transactions.. how much money would I loose :( should I rather sell after 6 months may be ?
Ah okay no worries. I asked with no ill intentions. I hope others on the forum don't judge you too much on your decision. Best of luck mate.

What pressure are your tires at? You could back down to 40psi/Tire and try that. The roads in San Jose that bad?

Bad. Local roads and main highways like 101. I think the tire pressure is a good start.

Another thing to keep in mind is warranty on the car and any rebates being affected by a private sale. Have to take a hit to compensate for that on any new car, plus the drive off the lot depreciation.

I think OP should continue driving for a while and sorry he’s not enjoying the ride in it. I was very happy with the ride of my Avalon before getting rid of it. Needed new tires however and they didn’t make the same ones anymore so my husband bought another recommended brand. I could immediately tell the ride had changed, for the worse in this case, feeling much more of the road with the new tires. So tire and pressure can make a lot of difference.

OP you didn’t say which car you bought and with what wheels. Big difference between 18, 19 and 20 inch as well.

Last edited:
Well firstly I owned a leaf before and got used to the small hatch back . I had to first get used to the sedan.
That wouldn’t have bothered me much if the ride was quieter and smooth like the leaf. Though technology wise it’s way more advanced and has lot other perks,

Reactions: Watts_Up