Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SELLING A MODEL S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brilliant 2020 Model S. IMO it's the best version of the best car! Unfortunately I need to sell it.

Odd circumstance: I am moving from Sonoma to San Francisco and found out that the homeowners association will absolutely not allow cars over 185 inches long in the lot under the building! Darn. So I bought a Model 3, which just barely fits. To be honest, it's a downgrade from the S.

But any advice on selling a basically brand new Tesla? It's a blue/cream upgrade in fantastic condition with only 12k country miles on it. To buy it new would be $104k. I'm certainly not looking for that. I saw a few on ebay motors for less. Cheers.

Odd circumstance: I am moving from Sonoma to San Francisco and found out that the homeowners association will absolutely not allow cars over 185 inches long in the lot under the building! Darn.

That is......a very bizarre requirement if it's true.

Audi A4, BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C Class, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry........................all longer than 185 inches. So, is that garage just full of compact cars?