Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my fully loaded P90DL with AMAZING warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m wondering about this too. The 100% charge range of 253 doesn’t say 90kw at all.
Pretty sure an upgrade would take a new pack. My P85 is at 255.

Dont forget this is a 2014 car ;)

A brand new P90DL has an EPA rating of 270 miles. So 253 miles is 93.7% which means that the battery degradation has been of ~7% over the course of the 4 years / 40K+ miles. Which is not bad at all :)

Reactions: Olds442
Full charge mileage seems low for a 90. I get 255 with my 85.
Thanks for all the info, very cool car

I agree. Our 2015 P85D with 36k miles gets 253 rated miles at 100%.

Tesla advertised rated miles as:

P85D = 253 miles (407km)

P90D = 268 miles (431km)

Would love to see pictures of this "unicorn" upgraded P85DL -> P90DL:
  • Tesla dashboard and center display screens showing P90DL
  • Tesla bottom of Tesla app screen showing P90DL
  • 90kW battery model & serial number verifying it's a P90DL
Great price if it's a P90DL with clean CarFax / AutoCheck

When Tesla announced that the P90DL, they announced that they would upgrade current (at the time) P85D customers to P90DL for a fee. Sometime after the announcement the deal changed to be only an upgrade from P85D to P85DL. I don’t know if any cars where actually upgraded from 85s to 90s before that change. I do know that one person had his car badged as a P90DL after getting confirmation from Tesla on the upgrade, but then when they performed his upgrade they said they were only upgrading the 85 to ludicrous only, and not upgrading the battery pack... This car being property of Tesla during the upgrade also adds variables to the mix. This could have been one of the first upgrades they did...

IMG_9884.JPG

Sweet Car :D

• Love
Reactions: Olds442 and byeLT4
Ask and you shall receive :)

Please find bellow the dashboard showing the P90DL as well as the main center information confirming the same as well as the heated seats controls.

I still havent taken the car outside for exterior and interior shots. I will take as many as I can covering all angles. I will share those over the weekend at the latest.

I am also including a clear fresh carfax report.

Dashboard.JPG Heated_Seats.JPG Main_Console.JPG

Attachments

• CARFAX - Jan 2018.pdf
    442.5 KB · Views: 76

Please find bellow the dashboard showing the P90DL as well as the main center information confirming the same as well as the heated seats controls.

I still havent taken the car outside for exterior and interior shots. I will take as many as I can covering all angles. I will share those over the weekend at the latest.

View attachment 271198 View attachment 271199 View attachment 271200
Aren't heated FRONT seats standard on all "P" models? Also, gift me your ludicrous mode.

• Love
Reactions: Olds442

View attachment 271198 View attachment 271199 View attachment 271200

Thanks for the clarifications. Should help you sell it faster. :cool:

If anyone is concerned with the 253 miles of rated range, my 2015 late September manufactured Model S P90DL gets anywhere from 250-255 miles of rated range at < 31k miles and occasional supercharging + occasional charges to 100%. It's just a thought, but it may be that the car gets less rated range during the winter time due to less energy density with a cold battery, but I could be wrong.

I hope this car sells for more, cause honestly I was thinking of selling my Model S soon in exchange for a Model 3, but it wouldn't be worthwhile to sell it for less than $80k (still owe $83k).

I apologize for the delay here are some photos of my car. I can provide as many as the potential buyers need.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vvtkeQAlnGeIsmCG2

I love this color as it depends on the light conditions how it looks.

I also checked with Tesla regarding my warranty and they checked their system and confirmed the following:

Battery_drivetrain_warranty.png

For full disclosure my car is currently financed which means that the Bank holds the Title. To make any transaction easier, I am planning to submit my final payment by the end of this week after which it will just be to wait for the bank to acknowledge it and release the title to me so it will be clean to give to the new buyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokerDon