Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quick overnight $3 from algo flow
View attachment 1003693
View attachment 1003696

hmmm, this added 50% to my weekly income; prems way better than options

Sorry I am not following. Selling premiums better than buying options?

Weird, I thought it was more of a buy back at $100, but what the hell do I know? 🤷‍♂️

As I’m road-tripping back home tomorrow, will probably need to sort out this weeks 10x -p260 & 109x -c260 today

He said that at $265 we would have broken the long down trend channel and the horizontal resistance so in his opinion we would possibly go to $313 or something like that.

Reactions: UncaNed
He said that at $265 we would have broken the long down trend channel and the horizontal resistance so in his opinion we would possibly go to $313 or something like that.

I believe it needs to hold over $265 and preferably close the week that way for confirmation. Until then it can be a false breakout.

Nothing much, just casually gave you a real target which also might be a pivot point.
1703776828827.png

Potentially ending diagonal into rising wedge. The 1st target once it breaks down is the base of the wedge at 247.
1703776786150.png

OK, I wiggled out of this week's 20x -p260 / 100x -c260 for around +$4k profits, not a lot, but $4k more than if I had never placed the trade, and a much better situation than I was expecting when we hit $265 in pre-market

Now looking to go back to my primary plan and add to my Jan 26 -p270/-c270 positions, and add some July +p200's

Reactions: Jim Holder