Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1705936016329.png

Leffe's for tourists, but I treated myself to a Chimay Triple, St Hubertus Citra and Duval Triple Hop...
OT/ Can you imagine in the first Pub that Leffe was the best they had? But the music was very much okay and that was more important to me.
Saturday I even only drunk pilsner at the worst possible pub in town, but the best bluesband of the whole weekend (and there were 20 of them). The lead guitarist (Maurice Koonings) played so long and passionate that his guitar got covered with blood out of a blister. Set 1 was 2 hours long, set 2 was 1 hour long. Crazy stuff..
/OT

• Love
Reactions: Max Plaid
But why? They can't wait 2 days?!? Really?!?
Why risk looking like a fool, except that they know that nobody is held accountable when they spew FUD....

They tell you why..... they want to get their own projection on record ahead of the guidance, rather than appear to just be following the guidance.

Not really sure how a price target over 60% higher than the current stock price is FUD either, even if it's slightly lower than their previous one.

They tell you why..... they want to get their own projection on record ahead of the guidance, rather than appear to just be following the guidance.

Not really sure how a price target over 60% higher than the current stock price is FUD either, even if it's slightly lower than their previous one.
LOL. "Get their own projection on record... rather than appear to just be following the guidance." Tesla knows better than anyone what they will produce in 2024 and 2025. That IS the guidance you want to follow! Everything else is a stupid guess. Look at people like Troy that are always trying to guess production/delivery numbers, adjust them the entire quarter (including the day before the quarter ends), and are STILL off my a larger percentage for the year than Tesla's estimate from 12 months earlier!

Glad to see my sacrifice of selling 1,000 shares at 209 on Friday has worked. You're welcome.
Thank you for the sacrifice, but this sort of schizophrenic price action isn’t really healthy. Options pricing is moving around like crazy, obviously positioning as best as possible for optionality - no pun intended. I’m looking for closely at overall 0DTE and weekly pricing to try and game direction. Duh.

OT/ Can you imagine in the first Pub that Leffe was the best they had? But the music was very much okay and that was more important to me.
Saturday I even only drunk pilsner at the worst possible pub in town, but the best bluesband of the whole weekend (and there were 20 of them). The lead guitarist (Maurice Koonings) played so long and passionate that his guitar got covered with blood out of a blister. Set 1 was 2 hours long, set 2 was 1 hour long. Crazy stuff..
/OT
<OT> (but important discussion)

OK, I'll drink Leffe, it's not *that* bad, but I much prefer the bruin... but Stella, Jupiter, Maes, Crystal, those are for washing the dog (when he's been a bad boy)

</OT>

What are you finding? It's very confusing to tease out with the herky-jerky moves.
Bit more fear than euphoria.. could be counter intuitive.. price target doesn’t look to be much if any above current levels, ~ 220/225 seems resolution. If one really thought this is going to be a beat and raise, there is EASY upside call options money to be made. could be worth a BCS somewhere at 230/240.

vague enough? ;-)

Bit more fear than euphoria.. could be counter intuitive.. price target doesn’t look to be much if any above current levels, ~ 220/225 seems resolution. If one really thought this is going to be a beat and raise, there is EASY upside call options money to be made. could be worth a BCS somewhere at 230/240.

Makes sense, thank you. Are you leaning toward a beat/decent guidance and TSLA over $220 (at least), or more likely floor falls out Wednesday and we stay well below $200 for a while?

• Helpful
Reactions: SAPharmD
How we feeling about -p200 2/2 ? Looking to give back 80% of the roll credit to move out of 1/26 -p210/+p170 before Wednesday. I am avoiding a knee jerk move. However, at 217 today, I could have targeted -p195 for that same debit. MaxPain dropped to $220, I expect after today it will drop again. Open to ideas without rolling this spread out too far.