Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear lord I am almost starting to feel bad for the TSLA hold'em crowd at this point. It's not the fact that TSLA is down today, it's that it's down in the face of macro's ripping higher.

Part of me even feels guilty because of all the scenarios that 2024 could have been, TSLA going down and just hanging around 150-250 for most of 2024 is by far the best outcome for me. The longer we stay low and if we continue to go lower, the lower the odds that the stock remotely touches ATH level this year, probably not even to the mid 300's.

And any sustained rally out of these upper 100's/low 200's is getting delayed longer and longer by the macro's refusing to correct and instead go even higher.

I'm tempted to start buying some more 2026 LEAPS but there's really no incentive to do if you really think the macro's have a correction ahead of themselves and thus even if TSLA rallies into the low 200's, it's just gonna be back here in a month or two times

1706892793050.png

Dear lord I am almost starting to feel bad for the TSLA hold'em crowd at this point. It's not the fact that TSLA is down today, it's that it's down in the face of macro's ripping higher.

Part of me even feels guilty because of all the scenarios that 2024 could have been, TSLA going down and just hanging around 150-250 for most of 2024 is by far the best outcome for me. The longer we stay low and if we continue to go lower, the lower the odds that the stock remotely touches ATH level this year, probably not even to the mid 300's.

And any sustained rally out of these upper 100's/low 200's is getting delayed longer and longer by the macro's refusing to correct and instead go even higher.

I'm tempted to start buying some more 2026 LEAPS but there's really no incentive to do if you really think the macro's have a correction ahead of themselves and thus even if TSLA rallies into the low 200's, it's just gonna be back here in a month or two times

Even AAPL is rebounding hard......

1706892953635.png

Like everyone and their mom probably, I'm watching for this

Intraday drop below 150 to fill the 146 gap and that's it. Would really like somewhat more of a relief rally to 200 or even 210 sell some more CC's for at least a something before that final leg down to 150. Seems like we'll likely hit that 150 mark in April'ish timeframe.

The unstoppable force of TSLA's weakness is running up against the immoveable object of Cramer's forecasting. Which will win?

I opened up a 2/9 -c200 position yesterday and it's already down ~70%. Think I'll just close it today and look for an opportunity to resell.
Get the profit rather then wait it out. Tesla has a known habit of popping without any news / reason.

Like everyone and their mom probably, I'm watching for this

Intraday drop below 150 to fill the 146 gap and that's it. Would really like somewhat more of a relief rally to 200 or even 210 sell some more CC's for at least a something before that final leg down to 150. Seems like we'll likely hit that 150 mark in April'ish timeframe.
Watch out because we might never get there and since it’s an upward trend (thank god), of course the lowest point gets higher and higher when time goes further.

Watch out because we might never get there and since it’s an upward trend (thank god), of course the lowest point gets higher and higher when time goes further.
No that's with the uptrend. If were to test that support today, it would be all the way down at $125.

You have to look at the time axis, each small block is a month of time. So that uptrend line will hit $150 in the month of May. Between now and then, TSLA actually could fall well below $150 and still be above the uptrend line.

So in the near term, next 3-4 months, support for TSLA in this 180 area is pretty weak.

The combination of support levels being well below today's share price now that we broke 1 yr uptrend line around the 215 area combined with TSLA underperformance verse the macro's AND the fact that the macro's have gone too far without a correction is just a bad combination for TSLA.

Obviously the stock could pivot at any time but tbh, there seems to be a very clear intent to drive TSLA down to test what I would call the mother of all uptrend lines, a 4 year uptrend line before Wall St will pivot and ride the stock back higher. I think Wall St wants to scare as much weak hands out of TSLA as possible over the next 3-4 months.

They've managed to completely cap any relief rallies for TSLA that were tied to macros. Hard to see them getting this close to 150 and the gap fill at 146 without taking at least a couple stabs at testing that support level.

Last edited: