Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we really need a big wick below the weekly for things to turn. After 7 down weeks there possibly will follow an eighth one.
Only thing hope-giving is this small doji on the weekly, that also can announce a turn, but there is no power on in it. I really am annoyed but Elon on warpath with the legal system won’t bring anything good. And after that stock selling? Waiting for a turning point for seven weeks now without any positive sign.. we must be close to capitulation or a giant run.

I think we really need a big wick below the weekly for things to turn. After 7 down weeks there possibly will follow an eighth one.
Only thing hope-giving is this small doji on the weekly, that also can announce a turn, but there is no power on in it. I really am annoyed but Elon on warpath with the legal system won’t bring anything good. And after that stock selling? Waiting for a turning point for seven weeks now without any positive sign.. we must be close to capitulation or a giant run.
Yeah Wall St is just bleeding the stock week after week while everyone waits for a flushing out moment

Also that whole Tesla company update from Elon on Twitter seems like it's not going to happen anytime soon now because of the legal comp drama. So there goes another catalyst that could have offered any sort of spark or a bit of support.

Interesting weekly candle:

1706899626593.png

Attachments

• 1706900016124.png
    1706900016124.png
    25 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Jim Holder
if the mods will create a separate thread for NVDA,
I did make a thread for non-TSLA options once, but I don’t think anyone really wants to flip back and forth between two separate threads.

I think NVDA options trading should be able to be discussed here. It can be useful to diversify options trading possibilities. For example, it’s a lot safer selling NVDA puts than TSLA puts on margin backed by TSLA shares.