Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He turned bearish a few months ago, borderline TSLAQ member
Well I think most people should give him some credit as he has never over estimated by a few hundred thousand unlike some bullish youtuber. He also claims that he has no position in Tesla so I think it's just too many permabulls harassing him everytime he post something they don't want to hear.

Well I think most people should give him some credit as he has never over estimated by a few hundred thousand unlike some bullish youtuber. He also claims that he has no position in Tesla so I think it's just too many permabulls harassing him everytime he post something they don't want to hear.
He constantly updates his numbers as data is received. Many times he adjusts his forecast 2 days before the end of the quarter. Not rocket science when you have the data flowing in

Let's see just how stupid Wallstreet is the rest of the week. Will F be up more than TSLA?

👀

I’d be careful with that. May be wise to leg in slowly as we clear each resistance level above. We’re not out of the woods yet. We can also see one more lower low ($170) before true takeoff.
So according to Cary if we break 173.28 (by +1% I assume) could signal downtrend towards 103.71 region. Thoughts?

Reactions: UncaNed
So according to Cary if we break 173.28 (by +1% I assume) could signal downtrend towards 103.71 region. Thoughts?

With the caveat that I’m no pro at guessing TSLAs price trajectory, I don’t see TSLA going below $170 anytime soon baring a major black swan. I think the TA and EW guys are on point for a pop to $200-210 and retest of the $180-$170 area for one more low or lower low and then off to the races. NFA of course.

With the caveat that I’m no pro at guessing TSLAs price trajectory, I don’t see TSLA going below $170 anytime soon baring a major black swan. I think the TA and EW guys are on point for a pop to $200-210 and retest of the $180-$170 area for one more low or lower low and then off to the races. NFA of course.
I wonder if there is any chance we pass through $178 tomorrow before we start to head out of the < $200 area.
I still have these last few shares I want to buy.

FYI every time I get a shitload of puts assigned we are near the bottom and reversal.

And it happened today.

Time to buy a massive amount of LEAPS my friends
Totally agree. Well, this happened to me in Jan 2023, got assigned about 60 puts which were still 12-15 months from expiry , over a span of 3 days. As if on cue , the stock shot up right after that . Buckle up everyone , we are ready for a sling shot . And this will Coincide with my vacation TA, vacation starts Feb 22 .my prediction , Stock will start shooting up the week of Feb 19.

Love this clean and simple chart:

1707280239567.png

(Credit: KayKim)

I'm fine. My hedge kept me safe. Things got too bearish and emotional around here so I decided to take some time off from everything. Im not upset that we touched 175 but that we did while SPY made ATHs. I was prepare for this, but not this & SPY 500.

The magnet, if 175 was the bottom, is going to be 196.5. If you get caught off guard by the bounce, rest assured that it will eventually go back to this level before Q1 P&D. Absent price hikes, 209 should bring big sell. With price hikes, 220 then 230 will be on the table but eventually 196.5 will pull it down.

Last edited: