Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1711634222833.png

3/28

1711634248893.png

4/5

1711634267369.png

1711634305711.png

1711634357678.png

1711634283808.png

Reactions: thenewguy1979
Closed my NVDA -875P/-945C. Done for the week.
They could have expired but taking the safer route.

Next week holding:

4/5 -182.5C for TSLA
4/5 +165P/-155P for TSLA
4/5 -900P for NVDA
4/5 -892.5 for NVDA

will close out anything that reached 50% profit, not waiting till expiration....

Good luck guys.

Reactions: EnzoXYZ
Next week seems Put heavy/-GEX positioning.

For those that follow MM moves, what does it mean when ppl say "with that many puts 'they' won't let share price fall down there so they don't have to pay out," or "when everyone expects 'A' (dump) we get 'B' (opposite)" Is there any truth to that and does it work?

4/5
1711637420164.png

No, just no.

Mod, pls purge everything from 05:07 AM till now, other than possibly the new lowering of EPS guidance on TSLA.

Y'all wanted to talk about other stocks too. NVDA, MSCI, AAPL. Then DJT qualifies as well :p

But it's a dangerous one, because it can quickly become political. The last few posts about DJT got very close to meeting the mod hammer.

Nice to hear DL having a glimmer of a chance for a spike :cool:
My default scenario has been a spike since earlier in the week, as my conditions were met. Whether that spike marks the end of this potential DCB or the beginning of a bull run, I'll be on my toe the whole time. If it's a new bull run, it'll be the 1st wave so I'd rather hold -450C and give it time to pull back and consolidate once 220-240 is hit, vs trying to stop it with June -250C. As such, I'm comfortable with adding more -450Cs, counting on both a consolidation and an IV crush within the next 3 months. Please don't misconstrue this post as a bullish call for 250.

Y'all wanted to talk about other stocks too. NVDA, MSCI, AAPL. Then DJT qualifies as well :p

But it's a dangerous one, because it can quickly become political. The last few posts about DJT got very close to meeting the mod hammer.
OK folks, I will take the wisdom of the hive-mind here and stay out of it... although I did the calculations and it was a pretty safe trade, but yeah, also would make me feel a bit queasy touching that stock...

My default scenario has been a spike since earlier in the week, as my conditions were met. Whether that spike marks the end of this potential DCB or the beginning of a bull run, I'll be on my toe the whole time. If it's a new bull run, it'll be the 1st wave so I'd rather hold -450C and give it time to pull back and consolidate once 220-240 is hit, vs trying to stop it with June -250C. As such, I'm comfortable with adding more -450Cs, counting on both a consolidation and an IV crush within the next 3 months. Please don't misconstrue this post as a bullish call for 250.

👍

Yep, all clear, thanks.

I guess this means EOD or Monday for our chance for a pre-P&D spike, or one right after if market doesn't hate the numbers. I imagine all the near-term hedges unwinding and +P being closed (even if not all of them) can add fuel to a run too.

I remember you saying once that bull runs are more anxiety provoking for you than bear attacks. I totally get it now.

The -450C is 1/2025?

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed