Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Yoona we missed your lovely charts ;)
smci gamma cluster red but vanna cluster green: dealers want to push it higher if they can

(ie market expecting 900 but MM prefers 1000)

1712760059787.png

1712760093069.png

tsla highest +gex matches maxpain; p/c prems are balanced (indecision)

1712760323746.png

tsla DP:

1712760227953.png

Last edited:

Tesla CEO Elon Musk to meet PM Modi during India visit to disclose investment plans: Report​

Tesla chief Elon Musk is planning to visit India later this month to meet PM Narendra Modi, where he is expected to make an announcement related to his plans to invest and open a new factory in the country.

Musk is scheduled to meet PM Modi in the week of April 22 in New Delhi, and will separately make an announcement about his India plans.

Market Chatter: Tesla Exploring Joint Venture With Reliance Industries to Build EV Manufacturing Plant in India​

Apr 10, 202410:51 EDT

Tesla is in preliminary talks with Reliance Industries for a joint venture to build an electric vehicle manufacturing facility in India, Hindu BusinessLine reported Wednesday, citing people it didn't identify.

The role of Indian conglomerate Reliance in the possible collaboration isn't clear yet, but it might provide a "significant hand" in establishing Tesla's manufacturing facility in the country, according to one of the people, the report said.

Senior officials of Tesla are expected to visit India to finalize the location and joint venture in a month, the report said.

Tesla and Reliance didn't immediately respond to requests for comment from MT Newswires.

Shares of Tesla fell 2.8% in recent trading Wednesday.

(Market Chatter news is derived from conversations with market professionals globally. This information is believed to be from reliable sources but may include rumor and speculation. Accuracy is not guaranteed.)

Last edited:
SMCI not looking good and barely hanging on the 50sma, which means probably good time for BCS 🤸‍♂️

View attachment 1037290
Yeah, I decided to start rolling down my 2x -p1000's towards my +p800's, first step along the way 4/26 -p950's, but the stock keep sticking it's nose up so that sell order didn't trigger yet... maybe when FOMC minutes get published we'll get the usual crazy volatility for a few minutes...

Reactions: thenewguy1979
Great summary 😻

Current Situation

1. Bonds are trading like rate HIKES are coming

2. Gold is trading like rate CUTS are coming

3. Stocks are trading like the “soft landing” is gone

4. Oil prices are trading like the Fed avoided a recession

5. Housing prices are rising like interest rates are at 3%

Nothing adds up here.

(Credit: Kobeissi)

Great summary 😻

Current Situation

Nothing adds up here.

1712770944050.png

(Couldn't resist. This low effort post will self-destruct in 10, 9...)

Great summary 😻

Current Situation

Nothing adds up here.

summary on summary :

NOBODY knows ;)

I decided to roll half of my -170CC for Friday to 4/28 -185 strike for $1 credit. I will see if the other half expire worthless on Friday....
But I'm predicting we bounce back tomorrow.
I wouldn't be so confident about that... PPI, job numbers and three FED speakers who are all considered on the hawkish side:

1712774364792.png

Reactions: traxila and MikeC