Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dl003 did mentioned some potential pump then retrace scenarios last week, where we can retrace from either 182 or 188, to lower low.

Be careful.....

Would be great if @dl003 can provide an update based on today PA ;)
The fact that it’s going up intraday makes the dynamic different though than TSLA opening higher and then selling off to mark the near term high

Intraday rallies with volume have more substance

I'll be looking to sell -p900's again, so hoping the price doesn't shoot up to $1000...
Black Leather Jacket so far has not disappointed last few ERs.

The guy is known for sand-bagging the ER numbers - under promised and overdelivered...
Got some Call entering ER but also contemplating selling some put at 850-900 level based on high IV.

Tesla broke out upper BB @hourly charts and RSI reached oversold. See it if hold or deflate.
Volumes at 54millions.

1716309824027.png

• Informative
Reactions: Tes La Ferrari
As we approach the key $180, I am still waiting to sell any CC’s.. Always a chance that it could reject here and head back down and I will have missed my opportunity, but I don’t like the premiums for this week’s 190’s so will wait it out and see what happens later today and if there is a possibility for a strong close and a gap up tomorrow. If this was the local top, then that will become apparent by tomorrow, I think, and I will adjust my expectations for any meaningful premium income this week
UPDATE: very constructive price action.. $180 was a big level to clear. If it can hold above $180 today we should see more upside. TSLA has been consolidating in a range below $180 for a couple weeks.. Will we only get $2 out of this move over $180?…. As Colin Cowherd likes to say, “say it out loud” to test whether a proposition is more likely than not. When I ask that question out loud, in my head I get an answer back that we should at least see the next level of daily supply at $187. So I am trying to be patient here before selling calls

Oh boy! Sold some 185s and lots of 190+ CCs a little too soon after a $4 pop earlier.
Same. Sold 185ccs on all shares. A little too early of course. 😂

Call wall looks strong. We’ll see. I see nothing but carnage for this company short term. Not sure I’ll even roll if needed.