Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chart showing bullish structure sounded like it'd give us more than that + all those full-size -p you had (half size -c and full size -p) 👀
Are you expecting more downside from here?
TSLA made that high exactly as SPY made its intraday low. That was strength but that strength got sold into. I added more -c and took some -p off the table, all in the green. Expecting another bounce here.

TSLA made that high exactly as SPY made its intraday low. That was strength but that strength got sold into. I added more -c and took some -p off the table, all in the green. Expecting another bounce here.
Thanks. I was hoping we'd get a bit more out of that posture than 178.57, although $2.50 isn't terrible lol.

Next bounce will be ~182 and fade again by EOD tomorrow?

1718050693609.png

How to read the Contract Trade Statistics

First line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Second line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Third line
Ignore (don't know if buy or sell)

Fourth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

Fifth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

Reactions: EnzoXYZ
Thanks.

Can you tell us how you think the week will play out so we could make some intelligent choices to position if we want?
The drop from 180 doesn't look like the beginning of a crash, so right now playing the wedge is the only play. We're at the bottom so I expect a bounce. Close some -p at the top and add some -c. When it finally break out or down, it will act completely different than the last 2 days.

I guess the right word for the sentiment is
“ euthanize “.
He loves and cares about retail investors so much that he destroys them humanely /S

My money, ‘s on $AAPL

AND, it’s an API CALL OUT, you idiot…. Don’t mean you @JH. Might as well be $googl or $YELP or any number of other API integrations that aapl has.

What a frikin’ manchild
100%

He’s prolly under stress leading into Thursday (still no excuse).

He’s also stress-testing Community Notes too by impulsively firing off tweets like this 😆