Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100%

He’s prolly under stress leading into Thursday (still no excuse).

He’s also stress-testing Community Notes too by impulsively firing off tweets like this 😆
There were companies and CEO’s who went down this path before.
I can’t remember them
Since they’re dead and gone… companies I mean.

My money, ‘s on $AAPL

AND, it’s an API CALL OUT, you idiot…. Don’t mean you @JH. Might as well be $googl or $YELP or any number of other API integrations that aapl has.

What a frikin’ manchild

So, it sounds like they can send all of your data to process on their servers:
With Private Cloud Compute, Apple sets a new standard for privacy in AI, with the ability to flex and scale computational capacity between on-device processing and larger, server-based models that run on dedicated Apple silicon servers.

Seems like more than just an API call out. (Unless by that you mean an API call they are running to push all of your data to the Apple AI infrastructure.)

Reactions: EnzoXYZ

Seems like more than just an API call out. (Unless by that you mean an API call they are running to push all of your data to the Apple AI infrastructure.)
i’’m going to repost this so MP3 can re-downvote it.. but the majority of the appl AI is on DEVICE, and not in the cloud. If there is a call out, yes one has to confirm it and it will go to segregated API integrated servers at OpenAI, and mostly likely has audited wipe requirements for minutes if not hours.

So, downvote away. I’m with #AAC

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when you're a CEO of a public company words matter. OK to disagreed but this just seem like a rant.

Elon is surely not yours's typical CEO but he's stirring up unnecessary controversy during a critical week.
Picking a fight with Disney, now AAPL, what next - Microsoft?

Please put back on that Velvet jacket and be that CEO that Max Plaid and Others has been lamenting....

It's in response to Samsung AI on all of their phones.

At some point there's no escaping it.

Yes there will be many ways to escape it. Buying one of the clones of the old Nokia phones. Or perhaps then there will actually be a Tesla phone. I could even dig out my old rotary phone. But most likely throw my money at someone making a nice phone without mandatory AI for us who could not stand Samsung and Apple anymore.

I bought some +200C for Friday just in case we get a nice rally. The premium is so low I didn't want to sell, so I figured I would buy....
Plan to do the same but plan on Thursday right before closing. 1DTE.
Add a 1DTE +P for a strangle. Cheap bet high upside.

Only backfired when the stock goes sideway, but IMO it's going choose direction by Thursday meeting.

Plan to do the same but plan on Thursday right before closing. 1DTE.
Add a 1DTE +P for a strangle. Cheap bet high upside.

Only backfired when the stock goes sideway, but IMO it's going choose direction by Thursday meeting.
Conversely, I'm looking to sell some -c185 if we get any decent green...

Obviously none of us know which was it will go, I'm leaning towards it going nowhere until P&D, which is still looking like it's gong to come in low, I see no wave happening in Europe, OK China might have recovered somewhat, and we have no view on US numbers

NFA

CN May numbers are not great IMO, especially with the implications for Europe, nit supporting a big wave in June, at least not for M3H

Of course, one thing to consider is that GF4 is now producing RHD cars for the UK, so that can account for some of the lower exports

I'm even inclined to write -c180's now - maybe there's a pop from the Shareholders, but end of the month I think it pulls back on the P&D, then earnings. Hard to imagine otherwise, and Elon's pronouncement of growth in deliveries over 2023 looks unachievable to me (always was, I think, but he was just propping up the stock at that moment IMO)

Reactions: DaBooster
Yes there will be many ways to escape it. Buying one of the clones of the old Nokia phones. Or perhaps then there will actually be a Tesla phone. I could even dig out my old rotary phone. But most likely throw my money at someone making a nice phone without mandatory AI for us who could not stand Samsung and Apple anymore.
A Tesla phone, perhaps it won't have terms that allow the capture and use of all my app data like Twitter, or my Tesla phone app, which wants to be on all the time to power my bluetooth to open my car door, or my car, which reports back to TSLA's multimodal neural net. I trust Apple more than the mercurial mr musk.
That said, I have sold 197.5 calls and bought out of the money moon shot puts, just in case someone has a tantrum this week.

CN May numbers are not great IMO, especially with the implications for Europe, nit supporting a big wave in June, at least not for M3H

Of course, one thing to consider is that GF4 is now producing RHD cars for the UK, so that can account for some of the lower exports

I'm even inclined to write -c180's now - maybe there's a pop from the Shareholders, but end of the month I think it pulls back on the P&D, then earnings. Hard to imagine otherwise, and Elon's pronouncement of growth in deliveries over 2023 looks unachievable to me (always was, I think, but he was just propping up the stock at that moment IMO)

China had its best May ever. +29% vs last year. Deliveries for the year basically caught up to last year. Loss of EV incentives in Germany this year has definitely hurt sales in that country. We'll see if other European countries make up for it.

• Informative
Reactions: MikeC and UncaNed