Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't understand what you mean by everything else. There are TSLA shares, TSLA calls, TSLA leaps, TSLA CC, Sold TSLA Puts, TSLA BPS. What am I missing? Do you need to roll something? What else can a TMC TSLA Bull possibly have in their portfolio?!?

I have a little PLTR and PTRA and both of them tanked 😢 . Does anyone has any SpaceX shares? do you think is worth it? who was the facilitator? I was reading that the companies that are facilitating the transaction have high fees.

Reactions: UltradoomY
I might have been overly confident that THIS TIME, the SP will avoid the "sell the news" scenario because of how incredible the P&D report was. We shall see.... I'm a slow learner.
My rule is don’t be greedy this hour. Which works well the first 5 minutes of the hour

There's no place for racism in the workplace or anywhere for that matter, but $137m seems excessive...

And we are still assuming Tesla is "guilty". I believe in the Tesla collective more than one guy's cash grab.

Expect this to be appealed down to something way more reasonable like 1.5 million.

If there was ever a situation this week where TSLA is red and macro is green - I'm loading up on long calls. Long calls is like 2% of my trade volume. That's conviction for Q3.

Missed closing my 10/8 700/600 BPS yesterday for 85% (my target), so HODL'ing for now, theta decaying away...

I'll be traveling with a 14h time difference to the market next week - need to think of a strategy that requires no management - probably just some far OTM BPS for pennies....any other ideas for weeklies (can open latest Friday).

Reactions: UltradoomY
Wow! Who is this Valerie person? She looks like a great PR Rep that maybe Tesla should hire to handle all of their PR issues.

There's no place for racism in the workplace or anywhere for that matter, but $137m seems excessive...
You're right, there is no place for racism.
Read tesla's claims regarding the racism. Seems Mr Diaz was going for his lotto win to me.
The N word was said by people of color that in our society ( inexplicably to me) are allowed to say it and use it as a term of endearment often.

Supposedly the victim complained 3 times regarding racist activity to the company he worked for and each time Tesla stepped in . According to tesla of course.
But if this part is true , it would indicate the "victim" didn't feel all that victimized:
"Even though Mr. Diaz now complains about racial harassment at Fremont, at the time he said he was being harassed, he recommended to his son and daughter – while they were all living together in the same home – that they work at Tesla with him."

Last edited:
S&P futures vs fair value: +27.90. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +54.80.

So what will today bring?
The Market is weak and IMO we are still in a correction.
TSLA is of course bucking the correction.
I've saved some capital to commit for this week and next. Not at all sure what I'll do yet so I'll wait for the open and run some #s

rolled 750/675 -> 750/700 on the 797 top, sold my 700c i opened yesterday at the dip for 5% profit or so. Opened -825c at the top as well @3.09 (backed by 22/10 800c).

Also closed 1/3rd of my (now) 750/700 BPC @2.6 (cost basis: 8.4) & looking to reenter if we go down to 780 again :)

Time is 33 minutes after market opening. Already earned (in realized gains) what i made in 1 month when i was still working a job .. :D

Thanks to all this insanity in the market and the wisdom in this forum :)

rolled 750/675 -> 750/700 on the 797 top, sold my 700c i opened yesterday at the dip for 5% profit or so. Opened -825c at the top as well @3.09 (backed by 22/10 800c).

Also closed 1/3rd of my (now) 750/700 BPC @2.6 (cost basis: 8.4) & looking to reenter if we go down to 780 again :)

Time is 33 minutes after market opening. Already earned (in realized gains) what i made in 1 month when i was still working a job .. :D

Thanks to all this insanity in the market and the wisdom in this forum :)
Not as active, but similar for me. Closed my 630/730 BPS for around $3 that were originally opened around $9 and $11.

Looking at cc I am surprised to see better than bad premiums available. I've entered orders at 3.25 for lcc's for this week expiration. When I started entering the orders the chain had them at 3.45 and by the time I had the orders in, the price had dropped to 3.00. I'm not strongly committed to entering the positions - we'll see if there is enough of an increase from here to fill. I'm sort of expecting the long slow slide from here that we saw yesterday; in which case I'll reenter the BPS later.

That's a very nice catch of the bottom yesterday
For IC, what kind of number you have in mind on the call spread?
I balanced the BPS out with 155 x 830/860 BCS @ $2. I'm pretty sure I caught the peak there too. ;)

I also opened a bunch of 725/750 830/860 IC @ $3.50 and have orders in for more BPS and BCS if we get another swing.