Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSLA is RSI oversold on 5 Min, 10 Min, 15 Min, 30 Min

approaching RSI oversold on 65 Min; hovering at the 50% fib where we have support since Dec 14

1703866706158.png

few losses on day trades now, but closed (BTC) -P255's as well on the way down, to make room to buy the shares even lower, order placed to Buy @ $247.05
lowered that to 246.75, because if we get another leg down it will even be bigger. Not much time left to return to higher levels though (don't expect it to close this low (and would technically be VERY bad, ending the week with a genuine shooting star on the weekly))
[edit] Closing @ $252.50 would be a Doji instead of a shooting star and fit our narrative of not knowing what will happen next week for sure [/edit]

Elon drops another tea-leaf:

Sawyer added: For those in the comments that are curious, Tesla filed their 10-K for fiscal year 2022 on January 30, 2023. So, we can expect Tesla to file their fiscal year 2023 10-K around the same period next year.
Hate to be this cynical as I'm usually an optimist but it almost looks like he's going to be trying to allay investor's fears on tsla after a mediocre q4 earnings...

i'm wrong a lot, so....

...tempted to buy back into puts...sigh...

Hate to be this cynical as I'm usually an optimist but it almost looks like he's going to be trying to allay investor's fears on tsla after a mediocre q4 earnings...

i'm wrong a lot, so....

...tempted to buy back into puts...sigh...
I feel you're gonna be right this time. That doesn't mean I think 194 wasn't THE bottom. Chart is still undecided.

One way to possibly look about it is to look at where we’ve been just THIS week ~ $265 share price, and today, you can buy NEXT WEEKS $265 for 1.5$. If this isn’t a sell the news (well, before the news comes out) moment, not sure what is.

If you think that we’re at clear P&D meet/ but BEAT, then a $1.5 call for @$265 next week might be a nice double or triple easily. But, it sure doesn’t appear to be. MM don’t usually hang the biggest apple out right down near the ground. It’s usually on the backside of the tree, or high up, or can’t be seen easily due to darkness.

The only POSITIVE, for this sort of NEGATIVE move is that we’re VERY LOW VOLUME, someone can pull up if this is between 1.5-2 sd, but it’s quite low. Easy for MM to move more shares with less treasure.

Last edited: