Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if NVDA options will also take the lead:

1708443207365.png

I might end up owning some NVDA if earnings are bad under $600.

@dl003 How we doing?
bro
It's not like I told people that we're going to the moon. "A few days of consolidation", I said. This is it. Here're all the instances when TSLA reached overbought on the 2h from an oversold state. No matter bull or bear market, extremely high chance that it will take out the high formed on that overbought reading.
1708443686425.png

bro
It's not like I told people that we're going to the moon. "A few days of consolidation", I said. This is it. Here're all the instances when TSLA reached overbought on the 2h from an oversold state. No matter bull or bear market, extremely high chance that it will take out the high formed on that overbought reading.
View attachment 1020114
Sincere thank you dl003, I've learned a ton from your posts the past few days.

Will be watching the RSI like a hawk on multiple time scales when we reach the high formed by the last overbought (70) state, i.e. $203,xx

If still overbought, I'm staying bullish. If not / bearish divergence, I act with caution.

Practical question, not aimed at dl003 but at all: if one is not in the US and therefore has no charting software from the popular brokers in the US (Thinkorswim is mentioned a lot for example), what is some decent charting software for EU users?

My broker has some software but it's not very capable. Yahoo Finance has a lot but for example has no 2h timescale, only 1h - 4h etc. Any tips?

Hmmm is Wall St selling off growth to play a Nvidia/Growth rebound after Nvidia's earnings or are we about to get a pretty nasty rug pull on the entire market?

Well, it is said that the last two weeks of February are seasonally the worst for equities...maybe psychology playing out.

Also Feb. is weakest for TSLA, below is a graph of the percent of times each month closed green:

1708450342489.png

Last edited:
Sincere thank you dl003, I've learned a ton from your posts the past few days.

Will be watching the RSI like a hawk on multiple time scales when we reach the high formed by the last overbought (70) state, i.e. $203,xx

If still overbought, I'm staying bullish. If not / bearish divergence, I act with caution.

Practical question, not aimed at dl003 but at all: if one is not in the US and therefore has no charting software from the popular brokers in the US (Thinkorswim is mentioned a lot for example), what is some decent charting software for EU users?

My broker has some software but it's not very capable. Yahoo Finance has a lot but for example has no 2h timescale, only 1h - 4h etc. Any tips?
A lot of people use tradingview.com, myself included.

I finally pulled the trigger and bought a call ( June '24 185 C) in one of the ROTH IRA accounts. In the past its nearly 100% selling -P/-C. I made enough through wheeling shares and cash in this account to buy the call first rather than enough to make another 100 shares. The plan is to sell calls against this 1 contract and more so in the hope to profit on the underlying call.

I finally pulled the trigger and bought a call ( June '24 185 C) in one of the ROTH IRA accounts. In the past its nearly 100% selling -P/-C. I made enough through wheeling shares and cash in this account to buy the call first rather than enough to make another 100 shares. The plan is to sell calls against this 1 contract and more so in the hope to profit on the underlying call.
Interesting. To sell call against the +185C you are anticipating a drop in the stock to <180C but wouldnt that also drop the value of the +185C?
Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Reactions: DaBooster