Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Yoona still think we get the SPY dump this week to at least 500?
SPY red 2 days + today 🤷‍♀️

NVDA was the last catalyst and it's all macros from hereon
1709053674380.png

What does that imply? That these people are betting on/assuming the share price to be < $150 by 12/20/24? 🤔
It seems so BUT we never really know the full plan of the trade, for all we know they will be out after a $5 dollar retrace down, or it’s some hedge, etc. I find those hard to read and take successful trades off of.

I've already said what my plan was. Called the pivot. Called the pullback. It went deeper than I thought but I didn't see SPY coming down to 490 today either so there's that. If it breaks the previous low then back to the drawing board but for now I'm just going to wait for the 2nd leg up before selling new CCs. Also provided the timeframe for which the 207 gap gets filled (after next week).

Nothing new today worth mentioning. Most days I go on here and really get nothing beneficial for my decision making so I stick to my trading group.
Missed the full fill by $1. Dead on timing.
The rest about show of strength should be evident by now.
1709055621654.png

Last edited:
Missed the full fill by $1.7. Dead on timing.
The rest about show of strength should be evident by now.
View attachment 1022597

👏

Puts/short here for <$190?

With such a nice 5-waves up into this morning's high, a retrace holding $196-198 area may be all, or maybe we are heading down in a c wave after all back to $175.

Reactions: DaBooster and dl003
Also
What we're seeing is simply a repeat of the past and will be repeated in the future. Go back to this post. If you study the chart based on what I post, sometimes you're going to arrive at the same conclusion without me providing any update.

Here's what the entire process looked like on the chart. This time is going to be no difference. To expect a higher high after the next high, we need to see overbought on the 4h. If there's no such thing on that day, I'd venture to say we'd sell off into the close after making that higher high.

So what our intermediate term target is, is one thing. What we do from peak to peak and from trough to trough is a different thing. We can expect a higher high if some conditions are met, but on that day when our prediction comes true but conditions for more upside are not met, we need to change the trajectory.
View attachment 1019580

Keep in mind that I was blindsided in January and called for the end of the crash prematurely at mid 220s.