Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something spooked the Market.

On my Rader only NVDA, TSM, and Dell are green. SPY QQQ Macro all red
QQQ bear attack
1716490300897.png

Reactions: thenewguy1979
Sold a 180 call around 180 to try to goose the the stock. Seems to be working. Not sure if I care about rolling it forward or not, but any advice would be taken into consideration. Living dangerously in these dangerous times.
Damn I'm good. I should do this more often. 360 bucks for just a few clicks. Time to quit my day job.

Time for another fortune cookie.
I see 250 ish by July - August, then back to 170 ish by March 2025. Then up we go.
Man I would be over the moon for this scenario to play out.

Could reload/add to my CC’s in a heavy way this summer now that time decay has really wiped out most of the value of the CC’s I sold back in summer of 2023 since they expire in mid to late 2024 and I would be in a much stronger position in early 2025 to flip to a heavy bullish positioning without taking any risks.

Last edited:
I dont know. It's becoming too cheesy.......We get it.....but to keep lambasting this.......seem the BOD is begging now.

If our Lord and Savior does not get his package TSLA Future is unknown.....seem to be the message.

Last edited:
I dont know. It's becoming too cheesy.......We get it.....but to keep lambasting this.......seem the BOD is begging now.
I don't think it's a big deal. It's pretty obvious, the whole purpose of a SBC package is to incentivize.

My bet is if this vote falls through, they'll work up a brand new proposal and will talk to big money to make sure they'll get enough support to push it through. Simple as that.

I don't think it's a big deal. It's pretty obvious, the whole purpose of a SBC package is to incentivize.

My bet is if this vote falls through, they'll work up a brand new proposal and will talk to big money to make sure they'll get enough support to push it through. Simple as that.
I can only imagine how awkward Elon’s shareholder presentation will be if he gets the official no vote right before it starts.

If our Lord and Savior does not get his package TSLA Future is unknown.....seem to be the message.
Why would he leave. I heard he's barely working there anyway. He's just bluffing. You think Tesla is going to sell him Optimous and all of their AI tech for a good price and let him walk away with it?

On the other side, NVDA broke through and hold above 1030 at closing.
Seem more on the upside to go.

Sold some put to ride the bandwagon till it run out of gas prior to closing......

-1025p exp 6/7
I'm looking to sell weekly $5 premium puts, want to keep them pretty safe as it will correct at some point and $5 per week will recoup the +p900's I bought to safeguard the shares I was put that will be called away tomorrow, my cash balance will be very happy with that!