Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not rly, i am so 🤬 i can't get rid of my TSLA 206 :mad: buy-writes :mad:, and i can't CC them now 😡 coz risk of reverse :mad: i am so st*pidddddddddddddddd 🤬

i learned my lesson, dailytrader said don't buy and it so happened i didn't watch his video the previous night ⚰️
It ok Yoona - you will pull through. We love you on here. Doggy especially wink wink ;)

Cheer up. Now back to those 1DTE safe ICs for NVDA you were saying ? :)

Reactions: Bunky and DaBooster
It ok Yoona - you will pull through. We love you on here. Doggy especially wink wink ;)

Cheer up. Now back to those 1DTE safe ICs for NVDA you were saying ? :)
4-7 delta 🙏🤞

1710340847053.png

StockWaves Update
TSLA is getting the lower low today with strong positive divergence in the MACD, and now has a complete 5 down in C of (2). For strong evidence of completion to this decline we need price to turn up and resoundingly take out the Feb highs ~$205.30.

1710341655396.png

Credit: Stockwaves. Consider a subscription to their excellent EW service at www.elliottwavetrader.net

but sure is beginning to look bottoming out on the minute at least. Starting to be happy about my last buy now. early, but anyways cheaper.
Am very worried for my may -C1500 SMCI, Crazy stuff when you look at multiples. GME-gang has decided SMCI is better than NVDA.🫢🥴
[edit] closed my -c1480 for April, because reality-check (ER) is coming after monthly expiry. These idiots keep on buying these rack-builders even when NVDA is dropping like a stone. Lost 20 dollars a piece on that trade... and a daytrade SMCI went wrong for 12 dollars as I did not make the same "mistake"as @Yoona pressing sell instead of buy. So far I have a terrible year.)[/edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Holder
but sure is beginning to look bottoming out on the minute at least. Starting to be happy about my last buy now. early, but anyways cheaper.
Am very worried for my may -C1500 SMCI, Crazy stuff when you look at multiples. GME-gang has decided SMCI is better than NVDA.🫢🥴
[edit] closed my -c1480 for April, because reality-check (ER) is coming after monthly expiry. These idiots keep on buying these rack-builders even when NVDA is dropping like a stone. Lost 20 dollars a piece on that trade... and a daytrade SMCI went wrong for 12 dollars as I did not make the same "mistake"as @Yoona pressing sell instead of buy. So far I have a terrible year.)[/edit]
I think your definition of dropping like a stone is different than mine. But regardless this week seems dangerous to me for SMCI due to S&P inclusion this friday, so while I made some trades early on this week, I got out yesterday and am leaving it alone and will revisit it next week