Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be clear, I'm net short into P&D with 160/150P until I can see a 1H RSI above 70. Today the number for that is 177.5, may change tomorrow/next week. Above that number Ill cut shorts.

Only above 183 will I add more long.

We got an 1-HR RSI >70...still planning to cut shorts?

👀

1711463450841.png

1711463502739.png

Last edited:
I think the value in free FSD for a month is in the data collection and not anything financial. That people see this as a potential sign of margin expansion is worrying.

The supply/demand equation on the Y is changing, so it is hard to see where we will stabilize.

I sold some 4/5 $185CCs today.
The ride-along could be some sort of data collection/marketing.

Last edited:
I think the value in free FSD for a month is in the data collection and not anything financial. That people see this as a potential sign of margin expansion is worrying.

The supply/demand equation on the Y is changing, so it is hard to see where we will stabilize.

I sold some 4/5 $185CCs today.
Doesn't Tesla have capabilty to collect data in shadow mode?

RSI @ 75 with 8 minutes to close the hour....still planning to cut shorts?

👀

View attachment 1032221

View attachment 1032222
I cut short.
Right now I'm gonna wait for a pullback to enter long. Fresh overbought on the hourly means after a pullback it will go back up and create a higher high than 182.22. On that spike I'll judge the momentum to see whether I should cut long and go short or keep riding long.

Last edited:
Sold 4/19 monthly $200 calls on all my shares for $4.40 a pop. "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

A few weeks nice paid vacation. 🤣

Is that two days after earnings? Or is earnings a week later? I can't find reliable info about the expected earnings date.

---

Moderator's hat on: why are we discussing FSD data collection in the options thread?

I cut short.
Right now I'm gonna wait for a pullback to enter long. Fresh overbought on the hourly means after a pullback it will go back up and create a higher high than 182.22. On that spike I'll judge the momentum to see whether I should cut long and go short or keep riding long.

Thanks. Pls let us know when you make the decision on the spike.
How deep a pullback do you have in mind, gap fill or that's too much?

1711465238615.png