Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aargh! So I'm driving back from the airport, watching the price tock down to 161, OK, fine, that seems more normal, then next glance it's 167, WTF???!!!

Seems Reuters posting fake news - how this isn't market manipulation is beyond me...

Anyway, looking at the various prices of this and next week's -c165's not a lot of difference whether to roll them now or wait a bit see if it doesn't gravitate back to 165 before close

Reactions: Jim Holder
For those on TOS this news event was kind of interesting. The Reuters story first hit the "Live News" widget at 8:06 (pst) and you had approximately 45-60 seconds to react before the dead puts expiring today (no bid/ask .01 or less) began to come alive. I only made some lunch money on this trade but it was pretty wild to 50x in the span of 10 minutes or so. My theory is that the headline/topic was nuanced enough that bots didn't chase it immediately.

Aargh! So I'm driving back from the airport, watching the price tock down to 161, OK, fine, that seems more normal, then next glance it's 167, WTF???!!!

Seems Reuters posting fake news - how this isn't market manipulation is beyond me...

Anyway, looking at the various prices of this and next week's -c165's not a lot of difference whether to roll them now or wait a bit see if it doesn't gravitate back to 165 before close
It reeks even more when you coincidently factor in it allowed a lot of those 160-170 Put holders who were positioned for a huge crash post P/D report the perfect chance to escape those positions at the last min.

Not that scary to be a put holder when you have hit pieces in your back pocket.

So yeah maybe nobody can ever BUY the robotaxi with a steering wheel and Elon was right from the start to oppose the design team, that came up with the non-robot-version.. This is very bullish (but WS will NOT understand as per usual.)
Think you're reading this wrong. The 25k car will have steering wheel etc and be sold to consumers. The robotaxi version won't have steering wheel or pedals, but no official word has been given on whether or not that will.be sold to consumers

Reactions: uscbucsfan
the 3rd leg down of a falling wedge has to meet, or (99.99% of the time) exceed the 2nd leg. Bottom of the 2nd leg was 160.51. It touched 160.51 again today. TECHNICALLY, that could have been it. Of course ER is going to decide, but this drop sure has thrown a wrench in my model. I hate to consider this 0.01% scenario but it is what we're having right now.
1712334324412.png

Once again, the 4H uptrend held. A lot more bears were trapped today compared to the first 3 times.
View attachment 1035899
I've closed most of my CC's next week. I'm scared. If it's going to shoot up, please do it now. If it's going to break down, that's fine too. My heart can't take this suspense anymore.
View attachment 1035900

Lol.

Just clarifying, u closed CC's dated for next week 4/12, or also longer dates ones (i.e., 5/17/24)?