Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. That’s why I joined this thread. Our biggest risk is groupthink. It’s critical we all do our own research and have independent thought.
It’s a good point, and I DO think that there is always a risk of “confirmation bias” but I ALSO think there is a wisdom in crowds, and HERE at least more often than not, the OBJECTIVE analysis and interpretation is a triangle, or a square or a pentagon or a hexagon and not a circle or a straight line. As a shape, to focus concentration they all work to create a nexus. And from that, we weight analysis and hopefully, at a minimum, directional indication.

Bem Vindo!

Wow 🙈

If so, high risk for anybody carrying -P that can suffer down to $145 max, probably not a bad idea to cut them on any pop this week, and then watch how things play out.
this is ONE man’s person’s opinion… but I tell it like I see it… but recall I’m also medium term SHORT SPY, QQQ, NDQ and long VIX but still holding LARGE MSFT, LLY, NVDA, AMGN, ADBE and 3/4 a dozen other positions that I’m long but writing calls against for MAY/JUNE. On real downside moves, I’ll buy LEAPS out in Mar 2025, across indices and equites. But, for TSLA as a singular stock - which I hold but write against, I’m expecting more downside before stabilization OR significant upside. there’s a more than medium to long term value here, but it’s in the lower 100’s.. IMO, and only then do I think we’ll see significant enough buying to support it, regardless of narrative, or DELIVERIES or E, or IRA credits or rebates, etc. As much as I like to think in 1-2 quarters we’ll be through the bad news of E, and not yet at the Hopium or RT, we could just as easily be moving into the Nov narrative hyperBOWL that IRA will go away entirely and that would drop any of the margin uptick to near zero. So, it’s dancing on a knifes edge, and I’d rather be just sharpening the blade.