Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 197.5 for next week. I'll probably just let that go if it comes to that. A little cash never hurt anyone. I bought back the 187.5s for a loss of $190 each. If it keeps going up I'll sell CC's to recoup that loss. Is that considered rolling?
I really screwed the pooch on that one 😂. My first not a roll, or roll attempt. I guess I thought the vote for Elon mattered more than it did.

SP is flat. Either the meeting was not good enough or people need time to digest ala AAPL.

1718318270177.png

SP is flat. Either the meeting was not good enough or people need time to digest ala AAPL.

View attachment 1056349
Magic 8 ball says, “don’t bet on it”. Wish I’d sold more -cc. today for next week or month at the 195/200 level..oh well, at least we have
MSFT, NVDA, AMAT, SMCI, LLY, MAR, MU, ORCL, AAPL, AMD,,,,, my fingers are tired.

The only good thing I got out of Elon's talk at the meeting is how massive the megapack ramp is, and they are building a new factory in China that he didn't talk about. I don't think we break 200 before the end of the month, and I'm predicting Red tomorrow. There might be a slight rally around P&D.

I will have to look at NVDA again, but when I looked at 10% OTM premiums a couple days ago they weren't good.

Selling OTM 2-3 months calls on the ATHs betting on a retracement? These are covered call I assumed so win win anyway right.
I’m selling (and sold, ~ 70K yesterday) July and Aug for many of those names. some not TOO far OTM. AAPL was Aug 235 (was trading at 220 at the time), sold at 4.25

the AMD is possibly the wild card, Aug $180, MSFT was $470 AUG @7.. Not all in TAA

Reactions: thenewguy1979
The only good thing I got out of Elon's talk at the meeting is how massive the megapack ramp is, and they are building a new factory in China that he didn't talk about. I don't think we break 200 before the end of the month, and I'm predicting Red tomorrow. There might be a slight rally around P&D.

I will have to look at NVDA again, but when I looked at 10% OTM premiums a couple days ago they weren't good.
Let’s hope ppl buy them and the IRA doesn’t get sharpied!

Reactions: Max Plaid
Elon's talking a lot and saying very little... nothing new... hyperbole that we've all heard before...

Last year's meeting was exciting, this is dull as dishwater

He'll start talking about electric boats and sharks at this rate...
I was so excited for this meeting but it had to be the most boring, uninspired, useless discussion from almost everyone on stage today, including Elon.

I was hoping to learn something, and all we got was drivel. He might have said he loved us, but ALL HE wanted was the Pay Package approved.

I hope WS viewed this differently, and we will see tomorrow, but jeez, there was nothing in that talk that wanted me to continue my investment in TSLA.