Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
almost there at channel res, unless it breaks upward

View attachment 1055429
2 back-to-back topping tails and gravestone doji and bearish shooting star candles on both SPY and NASDAQ, high probability of reversal coming (translation: a lot of institutions selling up there)

1719622310152.png

1719622157373.png

Numbers are looking less bad than anticipated + weekend still part of June which can see further delivery push.
They definitely are. I got a call from Tesla that they can deliver my CT tomorrow if I switched back to white interior. I’m waiting for my move before getting CT, so no go for me.

The bad part was the rep for lying to me saying it’s an “upgrade” that they will give it to me for free. They are now getting into used car salesman territory. Disappointing.

Troy thinks the delivery numbers will be lower than analyst consensus.

Anyway, I’m staying out of the market, as usual. The premium is not worth the risk.

They definitely are. I got a call from Tesla that they can deliver my CT tomorrow if I switched back to white interior. I’m waiting for my move before getting CT, so no go for me.

The bad part was the rep for lying to me saying it’s an “upgrade” that they will give it to me for free. They are now getting into used car salesman territory. Disappointing.

Troy thinks the delivery numbers will be lower than analyst consensus.

Anyway, I’m staying out of the market, as usual. The premium is not worth the risk.
With the current AI hype, I guess the whisper number of 420k is what matters now. Anything above 430 will be a rally.

One thing about having a boat load of money, is you can use it to tell everybody else what to think. Big money is not going to wait for the good news to come out and buy with the rest of us. They're going to use seasonality and math & psychology to create FOMO before the facts and sell after.
I’m starting to understand how stock market works, the opposite or what we would rationalize. I think my kids would be good traders. They always think the opposite of me.

...They always think the opposite of me.
A healthy contrarian view is useful. A blind doubter less so.

As for P&D, I still think that 410k is a ceiling, but I am most curious about how close production is to 360k. A low number hurts gross margins but improves cash flow. A low number shows management discipline and supply chain fluidity while a high number suggests a disconnect.

There should be multiple trading opportunities this week. (I really want to get a pool...)

⚠️ PSA

Shortened trading week with data coming out (Fed minutes) outside market hours.

This Wednesday
Market closes @ 1:00pm EST
Fed Minutes @ 2:00pm EST 👀

This Thursday
*Market closed*

Even though the first two weeks of July are seasonally quite bullish, the way the calendar falls out this year could trip a few things up.