Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Keeper- free Windows software to manage your Sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: astrowunder
Thanks, much appreciate your efforts!
Do you think there could be a zoom feature with the mouse wheel?

Right now you can double-click on any of the 3 videos to flip to full screen, then double click again to go back to regular. I doubt I'll add a zoom in addition to that. Also, you can resize the window which will increase the size of the 3 videos based on the size of the main window. Right now the program always opens the same size but I'll probably add a memory feature so it remembers the last size and position.

Reactions: gogogoducks
"The software will automatically detect the 1st removeable drive with TeslaCam videos."

This isn't working for me. I have a 6 bay external NAS and I plugged in our 128 GB external USB hard drive. May I suggest that you add the ability to select the drive letter? That would fix this issue.

"The software will automatically detect the 1st removeable drive with TeslaCam videos."

This isn't working for me. I have a 6 bay external NAS and I plugged in our 128 GB external USB hard drive. May I suggest that you add the ability to select the drive letter? That would fix this issue.

I'm not sure if an external hard drive would register as removable- I suspect not. The next version should address this.

Hello, getting this upon launch. Any thoughts? Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

runtime.png

Just updated and am getting this now. Uninstalled and re installed as well.

Error 13 has been encountered in Form_Unload
Desc: Type mismatch
Module: FormMain
Line Number: 330

If it helps. Windows 10 1809 Build 17763.475

Archive folks- do you keep the original name of the videos when you archive or do you rename them? The error 13 appears to be files in the folder that don't match the expected Tesla time format of yyyy-dd-mm_hh-mm-(front, left,right). The next version will be ignoring any files not in this format- will that be ok with you guys? I can't really allow random naming or I won't be able to show the 3 camera display.

Last edited:
Reactions: gogogoducks
Works great!
If only our community has a way of awarding supercharging hours to the best post of the month!
You certainly got my vote!...maybe Tesla can do something like this. after all, we're all helping them promote their product.
can't wait for the next version...but take your time...no rush...can't complain when it's free:)
thanks!

Reactions: astrowunder