Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Keeper- free Windows software to manage your Sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Version 1.0 Now ready- releasing a few hours early. Keep the suggestions and bug reports coming!

Probably the biggest new feature is integration with Erik Hendrix's great triple video merge software. You can pick and choose which videos you want to be included in Sentry Keeper and then click 'Merge Video' and make a combined video ready for Youtube.

But there's a ton of new features and user interface improvements.

Version 1.0 ready here

Hi Everyone,

I wrote this software to manage my TeslaCam videos. Feel free to download it and kick the tires. Let me know if you have feature requests or find any bugs. This software is free- I'm hoping it's ok to post this here. This uses the built-in windows media player. If you don't have that installed, the program won't work, but it's installed by default with Windows.

I'm afraid the development system I use doesn't support Mac computers- sorry.

Sentry Keeper Download
AWESOME!!! Thank you!

works great! Thank you for this!

Any chance you can add the ability to keep the file browser open or something. Like.. when I click on a specific folder in TeslaCam, once I'm done viewing that folder, instead of having to reopen the file browser and search for the next folder, a quick link or something would be great!

Hi Everyone,

I wrote this software to manage my TeslaCam videos. Feel free to download it and kick the tires. Let me know if you have feature requests or find any bugs. This software is free- I'm hoping it's ok to post this here. This uses the built-in windows media player. If you don't have that installed, the program won't work, but it's installed by default with Windows.

I'm afraid the development system I use doesn't support Mac computers- sorry.

Sentry Keeper Download

This tool is awesome! Thanks for creating it. How about creating a phone app to view these on the go? Currently using iUSB app and it's performance is spotty.

works great! Thank you for this!

Any chance you can add the ability to keep the file browser open or something. Like.. when I click on a specific folder in TeslaCam, once I'm done viewing that folder, instead of having to reopen the file browser and search for the next folder, a quick link or something would be great!

I don't think I understand. This is something other than the 'open explorer on clip' function provides?

I am still getting zero video. Videos play fine in VLC.
sentrykeeper101.exe.jpg

I processed a bunch of videos from drag racing last night and fixed a bunch of bugs- new release 1.0.2 is now available.

Hi thank you for this software, This is really really helpful. You might even get a job offer from Tesla or Elon. Another idea is if we can just upload the video or batch of them to youtube right from software.. That be nice as well..

Also do you know if merge video is suppose to show all 3 video and combine them as one ? Because that has not been working for me so far.

Hi thank you for this software, This is really really helpful. You might even get a job offer from Tesla or Elon. Another idea is if we can just upload the video or batch of them to youtube right from software.. That be nice as well..

Also do you know if merge video is suppose to show all 3 video and combine them as one ? Because that has not been working for me so far.

Yes it should- what is happening when you try? I did notice if you have any spaces in the file name it wouldn't work right with version 1.01, but I fixed that in 1.02 which I just released this morning. When the merge is running another window appears in your taskbar for Tesla_Dashcam. You can click on that to see if there are any odd messages.

Reactions: 127.0.0.0