Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Keeper- free Windows software to manage your Sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I wrote this software to manage my TeslaCam videos. Feel free to download it and kick the tires. Let me know if you have feature requests or find any bugs. This software is free- I'm hoping it's ok to post this here. This uses the built-in windows media player. If you don't have that installed, the program won't work, but it's installed by default with Windows.

I'm afraid the development system I use doesn't support Mac computers- sorry.

Sentry Keeper Download

Hi Everyone,

I wrote this software to manage my TeslaCam videos. Feel free to download it and kick the tires. Let me know if you have feature requests or find any bugs. This software is free- I'm hoping it's ok to post this here. This uses the built-in windows media player. If you don't have that installed, the program won't work, but it's installed by default with Windows.

Sentry Keeper Download
Looks awesome. Hopefully another smart person will develop something for the Mac.

Cool tool. Could you add an option to load a folder instead of only looking for removable drives? I use the raspberry pi set up currently that copies my savedclips to a NAS location. I don't see any options that would allow me to browse to my clips.

Reactions: C141medic
Hi Everyone,

Sentry Keeper Download
Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing your efforts with the community!

Great stuff, thanks for sharing your work.

As an aside, is Tesla planning a viewer right on the car’s screen (or rather, does anything prevent doing that?). Seems to be the next logical step given that the car notifies you of Sentry events that occurred while away.

Hi Everyone,

Sentry Keeper Download

Very handy! Thank you for coding this.

@astrowunder looking forward to using this. I just installed it and received this message when I first launched the program:
Component 'wmp.dll' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Do I need to install anything else?
Windows 10 Home 1809

Cheers

This means you don't have windows media player installed. I had another person with the same issue and he hasn't been able to resolve it yet.

Try this link and let me know if it helps:

How to bring back Windows Media Player back on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

Reactions: Tron 3 and iMoe