Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode's Useless Clips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my M3 LR about 3 weeks ago. Every time I park my car anywhere I get alerts that Sentry mode has recorded something. Every single clip is useless? People walking on the sidewalk passing my car...people getting into or out of the car parked next to mine...a car parking next to mine in the parking lot...etc etc. Interestingly enough, when I got out of the supermarket earlier today I found a shopping cart leaning on the rear bumper, which left a tiny scratch--Sentry Mode didn't bother to record that.

It's wasting electricity. And looking at all these clips is a waste of my time. Is there a way to delete multiple clips at once? Deleting them one by one wastes lots of time.

I got my M3 LR about 3 weeks ago. Every time I park my car anywhere I get alerts that Sentry mode has recorded something. Every single clip is useless? People walking on the sidewalk passing my car...people getting into or out of the car parked next to mine...a car parking next to mine in the parking lot...etc etc. Interestingly enough, when I got out of the supermarket earlier today I found a shopping cart leaning on the rear bumper, which left a tiny scratch--Sentry Mode didn't bother to record that.

It's wasting electricity. And looking at all these clips is a waste of my time. Is there a way to delete multiple clips at once? Deleting them one by one wastes lots of time.

If you dont find it helpful, Dont use it?

Save time by walking around your car before getting in. If you see no damage, don't waste your time looking at any clips or deleting any clips.