Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a delayed EDD… now a 28 day EDD at least it is not a 30 day 🤪. Anyone have any advice on when to start the financing process?! I am concerned I will be an EOQ push deliver and have little notice between VIN assignment and delivery date. My understanding is being in the east coast that is rare due to shipping, but still concerned.

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01 02/23-03/23, 2/11-3/11, 3/3-3/28 | Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD

Congratulations! How was the build quality?
I can only speak of my MY. My two take take is the build quality is outstanding. I had to convince myself that there was a problem that I went and got a ruler to measure what could be a 1 mm difference in the front hood gap. Hope that helps and sorry Mathnerd103 if I highjacked your response to harrow's question.

i woke up in the middle of the night cus i had a nightmare that my EDD got pushed back to May-June from my current EDD of Feb 25th - March 9th. Immediately checked the app and thank God it was only a bad dream. haha went back to bed like a baby. Gimme my Vin already! ^^
No nightmare, but I woke up this morning to find my EDD range moved back another week. This is my 13th change since the start of 2022. It is now February 16th to March 16th. It’s really getting tiresome.

I got this sms. Any suggestions on what should I do? It’s not asking yes or no if I have a trade in. Does this mean anything?

Tesla Update - If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.”
Thanks

I got this sms. Any suggestions on what should I do? It’s not asking yes or no if I have a trade in. Does this mean anything?

Tesla Update - If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.”
Thanks
Doesn’t mean anything. It is asking you yes or no. If you send in a VIN and mileage you get a quote good for 30 days or 1,000 miles. I responded, got a quote, accepted, but my quote expired a month ago. Not going to trade now.

Reactions: DrGriz
Got my VIN today! EDD moved from 2/11-2/25 to 2/23-2/26.

VIN is NF377XXX which has me concerned based on recent reports. I worked at AMD for many years and know what we went through to catch up to Intel. So I'd really want to get the Ryzen CPU because I'm also well aware how it compares to an Atom. The "12V" Li-ion battery would be great to have as well. Will be texting my SA soon...

MYLR, white ext, black int, Gemini, 5 seat, has towing, no FSD
OD 9/12

Got my VIN today! EDD moved from 2/11-2/25 to 2/23-2/26.

VIN is NF377XXX which has me concerned based on recent reports. I worked at AMD for many years and know what we went through to catch up to Intel. So I'd really want to get the Ryzen CPU because I'm also well aware how it compares to an Atom. The "12V" Li-ion battery would be great to have as well. Will be texting my SA soon...

MYLR, white ext, black int, Gemini, 5 seat, has towing, no FSD
OD 9/12
Congrats! we have the same config and looking forward gey my VIN anytime now. Order date 05Sept

2018 Intel atom processor vs 2021-ish amd ryzen.

Amd ryzen is a much more powerful cpu package than the several years older intel atom cpus in previous MCU versions.
Thank you. Good to learn a new thing

Found other thread: