Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD window shrunk some more. Now it’s 3/23-3/31. Hopefully I get a VIN soon. Doing a mini road trip with family April 1 and would like to test it out. Plus with gas prices over $4 it now cost me $88 to fill up my tank.

Wish I tracked all the changes in my signature for all to see. In summary, after having a steady edd for months it then got pushed back 2 months to April/may and then a week after that it got moved back into March and has been shrinking ever since.

so sad i feel like this thread is slowing down. Maybe due to our fellow mates getting their deliveries (freakin' awesome!), however, where's my late September orders at!? I ordered 9/28 and my EDD is 4/3 - 5/1 and I'm still waiting for it to change back :(((((((
Me too. This thread is my daily (multiple times) insanity check right after I check my EDD. My OD is 9/28 as well. EDD is holding at 3/11-3/25. I’m in the southeast. Hoping for an EOQ delivery, but with a 2 week shipping time, my window is closing fast. Basically I need a VIN BY 3/11 to hit my EDD.

9th EDD change this morning. Was late March. Now Estimated Delivery: April 14 - May 12
Unfortunately we will be on vacation for a full month on April 22. Not sure if I can give Tesla a window where I cannot accept delivery? Not even sure who to call if possible. I ordered back in 2020 and had it on hold until September 27, 2021 when I released the hold. Tesla honored the original price which is 9K less than current price so I dont want to risk loosing that price. I could maybe have my son pick up the car if I am gone, do they allow that?

Reactions: Mathnerd103
9th EDD change this morning. Was late March. Now Estimated Delivery: April 14 - May 12
Unfortunately we will be on vacation for a full month on April 22. Not sure if I can give Tesla a window where I cannot accept delivery? Not even sure who to call if possible. I ordered back in 2020 and had it on hold until September 27, 2021 when I released the hold. Tesla honored the original price which is 9K less than current price so I dont want to risk loosing that price. I could maybe have my son pick up the car if I am gone, do they allow that?
I think you'll be in trouble if you try to hold the vehicle again. Start over at the new price. You can have a proxy pick up your car. You will need to arrange that. I would call your DC and ask to talk to a service advisor about it.

OTOH, with a month long EDD, you really don't know when it will come in yet.

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Me too. This thread is my daily (multiple times) insanity check right after I check my EDD. My OD is 9/28 as well. EDD is holding at 3/11-3/25. I’m in the southeast. Hoping for an EOQ delivery, but with a 2 week shipping time, my window is closing fast. Basically I need a VIN BY 3/11 to hit my EDD.
You will get it! I was hoping I’d be EOQ as well with my OD but I’m starting to think not. My EDD has been sticking to April - May for a couple weeks now 😔

Test drive and in-person ordering process was ok and I expect a fun and reliable enough product when/if it is delivered but this constantly shifting EDD thing is a joke. Unreliable date coupled with the short (3 day?) pickup window makes it hard/frustrating to plan anything.
No more shifting plans around this thing - if we're available when it shows up great, will be happy to see it - if not oh well. Pretty sure I won't be doing this again.
2wk EDD means nothing - I've had 3

Last edited: