Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome. I should link my bank account to plaid as well to make it easier for the delivery. I had uploaded insurance when I completed profile on OD in September but I sold my car in December and had Insurance take that car off the policy. This changed the policy information and Tesla profile showed the insurance as expired. Just one more of those things that could go wrong ;)
Are you picking up form Burbank as well?
Yes Burbank. I also sold my car in December, but I have 2 cars under my policy so I still have the same policy number. So I hope that won't cause problems on delivery day.

Reactions: Sunil_K
Did you just pay the difference between the MY and MYP or did they charge you the cost of the MYP as if you placed the order in today? I'm thinking of doing the same thing.
I just paid the difference of the cost in September 2021. When you edit your order you can change everything at September Prices, even the FSD is still $10k if you want it .

I just paid the difference of the cost in September 2021. When you edit your order you can change everything at September Prices, even the FSD is still $10k if you want it .
Hmm I called Tesla and they told me only orders after November 1st are able to edit and retain prices of dates from order. So confusing, want to upgrade to MYP but also don’t want to risk it lol

Hmm I called Tesla and they told me only orders after November 1st are able to edit and retain prices of dates from order. So confusing, want to upgrade to MYP but also don’t want to risk it lol
Pretty sure it’s August 1st. That is what blog post about it specified. And a few here prior to Nov have already edited and gotten pricing from time of order

Reactions: DrGriz
I did not have an edit button.

Log into your Tesla account on a PC then use this link with your registration number
www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxxx

It will bring up your order and allow you to edit it as long as you have an August or greater OD

Reactions: DrGriz and oghowie
Just called Tesla to ask if changing the order to Performance would help me get a car quicker and the answer was no. Given my Sept OD and my current EDD, the Tesla rep said I might get my original order faster than if I changed the order to a MYP which is currently showing as a June delivery date. I don't know what to do. Simply pathetic!

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz
Just called Tesla to ask if changing the order to Performance would help me get a car quicker and the answer was no. Given my Sept OD and my current EDD, the Tesla rep said I might get my original order faster than if I changed the order to a MYP which is currently showing as a June delivery date. I don't know what to do. Simply pathetic!
LOL.. I already had a june range before I made the change . You can use that link and not make any changes at all. There have been plenty of people that have changed to a P and got a vin within hours ( CA orders) This is the EOQ push

Reactions: ebNautilus
Yesterday, I had a Sept OD and 4/1-4/30 EDD, but I changed to a MYP yesterday because it was basically a $5k difference or $3k if you plan on getting AB. EDD now shows June.

• Helpful
Reactions: ebNautilus
Point is EDDs are unreliable. It's the same for MYP or MYLR. I would suggest waiting it out a bit longer with your current order unless you really want a MYP.

Point is EDDs are unreliable. It's the same for MYP or MYLR. I would suggest waiting it out a bit longer with your current order unless you really want a MYP.
At this point I'll take a Red LR or P, black or white interior, 19 or 20" wheels, tow/no tow, 5 or 7 seater, regular driver seat or driver seat with dildo fixture. Anything Red except FSD.