Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You 'guys', darn the peer pressure. I just had to check my app today, EDD still Jan 13-Feb 10:)...OD 9/8
I am seeing a lot of August and September orders (both 5 seat and 7 seat) move from 28 day to 14 day EDD window today. I sure hope they don't forget those of us smack dab in the middle of the country and we see shortened EDD windows as well in the next day or two.

I am starting to regret not getting induction wheels if it would've soothed my anxiety of getting a car sooner lol
Don't regret it the 20's and 21's look great but they suck!!!! If the car had air suspension I would have had no problem with them. Tesla is pusing them because no one wants them. They ride like crap and they wear fast. I would have paid for a performance to get a car quicker if they let me config it with 19's I didn't even want any $ off I just wanted 19 instead of 21 . I didn't want to swap or trade tires after paying 60k.

Reactions: eMahle
OD: 9/8 (January Delivery is what the site said)
EDD: Feb 21 - Mar 21

EDD has been all over the place, originally in December (which I wasn’t counting on), then went to Jan 11-Feb 9, then pushed to Feb-Mar then back to Jan 16-Feb 13… and then two days ago I got sent back to Feb-March.

MYLR White/White, 19”, no FSD, 5 Seat, No Tow

Reactions: SpadeFire
My EDD starts tomorrow 😬 wish me luck guys hope to get a vin this week!
ED6EC737-32CC-4369-B673-998F461D2F19.jpeg

I can tell my anxiety is kicking in by how much I've been looking at the tracker spreadsheet. Latest filters I've been using:

- Last Updated: between 12/1 & today
- Trim level: MYLR AWD
- Order Date: between 8/1 & 9/30

AVG Order to VIN 102. I'm in day 103. Many here on the same boat.

Fremont is making 13,000 MYLR's a month and 4800 MYP's. The highest backlog of any model is MYLR at 83k. M3SR is 47k K. Model 3P has the smallest backlog of 2900 and they make 2181 a month in Fremont. The waiting period is nonexistent. MYP backlog is 11k and average waiting time is 2.3 months. Tesla needs to ramp up MYLR which is its highest demand vehicle. With billions being invested by Toyota, VW, Ford etc., Elon has a very short window to start producing quality MYLR's and pull customers from other luxury brands into the Tesla fold. The longer it takes to bring Berlin and Austin online, the higher the risk for Tesla. I am not sure people will continue to wait 10-11 months for an MYLR if others start pumping EV's out.

I can tell my anxiety is kicking in by how much I've been looking at the tracker spreadsheet. Latest filters I've been using:

- Last Updated: between 12/1 & today
- Trim level: MYLR AWD
- Order Date: between 8/1 & 9/30

AVG Order to VIN 102. I'm in day 103. Many here on the same boat.
The demand for MYLR spiked in September. Every 10 days in September the EDD jumps by almost a month. That is when Tesla started its crazy repeated price increases to slow demand. So, the average waiting period pre-September and September and ahead will have very different waiting times due to the spike in demand.

All the more reason to be patient - ventilated seats

This is the feature I put down on the spreadsheet