Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are removing East of the Mississippi river out of the Freemont queue to the Austin queue via a September parking lot. So you guys might be the first recipients of Giga Austin plant.
Lots of East of Mississippi also moved to June. Some noted in the August thread. Hoping it’s for same reason and as soon as Car 1 is announced, EDDs will update for Austin

How many ppl on the Sept. thread are still waiting for cars? It’s kinda quiet here and wondering if everyone has gone on with their lives🤪
MYLR, Grey / Gemini / Black seats, no added features, order date 9/13/2021 Los Angeles - EDD Currently Month of March.
(early as Jan, late as March 31)

I can only guess LA is end of quarter because it is closer to Fremont so they prefer to wait to get to me End of Quarter? Still knowing that Elon told employees to not worry about End of Quarter Deliveries and focus on efficiency/cost of delivery instead.

MYLR, Grey / Gemini / Black seats, no added features, order date 9/13/2021 Los Angeles - EDD Currently Month of March.
(early as Jan, late as March 31)

I can only guess LA is end of quarter because it is closer to Fremont so they prefer to wait to get to me End of Quarter? Still knowing that Elon told employees to not worry about End of Quarter Deliveries and focus on efficiency/cost of delivery instead.
NorCal got a lot of cars late last month just as I did. Wonder why you didn’t get yours?

NorCal got a lot of cars late last month just as I did. Wonder why you didn’t get yours?
I never had an EDD before 2nd week of Jan 2022. My range from week 2 Jan through March 31. I would guess that regional batches, NoCal just somehow got first priority end of year, perhaps because it was closer to the factory and pressure to deliver more cars? Although you are So Cal lol hmmm oh and I have standard crappy wheels so they might be out of stock?

Reactions: flstcgranucci
How many ppl on the Sept. thread are still waiting for cars? It’s kinda quiet here and wondering if everyone has gone on with their lives🤪
OD: 9/4, Red LR 5 Gemini No-Tow. Had a dozen super volatile EDDs, then Dec. 1 it became 1/15-2/12 and has stayed there since. The month of stability has been great, but it's getting stressful now being a week away with no VIN or shortening of the EDD range 😬