Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh - I have delivery dates next weekend but a) either my wife or I are both working all the days they have available and b) the SA said it has old chip and old battery.

has anyone else been unable to pick up during the delivery window? how long do people have to wait if they initially refuse delivery?

Just an update for my 9/10/2021 OD.
It's been stuck as June 2022 for looooooooooog time and after I changed the pay method to all cash(don't know if that is irrelevant or not, I am going to use DCU anyway).

The EDD is pushed to March 15 - March 30 today.

MYLR + White + White
same config here and my OD is 9/15, edd is 1/25-2/22... looks like you are being pushed out to the next batch of white on white model y's

Reactions: cyber2077
Got the text today asking about a trade in. I responded with “no” and asked if they had an update on delivery. Response was “The car is in production factory gate date is estimated for February 14th.” Anyone know what that means? OD:9/14

Greetings all. After a day of being in my EDD window, OD 9/8, EDD 13 Jan - 10 Feb, I checked my EDD and it was updated sometime btwn y'day and this am to 1 Feb - 1 March. I also checked my account online and it did have the option 'back' to add FSD. I'm not going to be paying for it as it isn't fully functional/available to those who's driving scores are below 98, as I understand it. I used my $10K and invested in TSLA vice the software update; same rationale as not opting for a MYP, I used those 'savings' to pick up a few more shares. Hoping my EDD 'push' is a result of being East of Austin and waiting for their ramp in production. I'm in the 'position' that I can wait a month or two to get a VIN w NA, but if I get a VIN tomorrow w NF I won't mind either way.

I think it'll really be interesting once the first Austin VIN is 'published' and how EDDs with be effected.
Well, what a day or two makes. Reading this forum just makes me check my app. Today EDD 1-15 Feb.

Reactions: BGOwner
And while reading this thread and all the revised EDDs that are posted, I checked my account and I was defenestrated for a third time after entering the window again yesterday. My EDD was moved back to 1/17-1/26 after two days at 1/14-1/24. Seems to be a pattern of moving back on the second day within the window.

Several posters who ordered MSM got VINs so I was hoping. . .

Hi all,
Just found this forum. I placed my order 9/4 and they told me to expect January delivery now they are telling me September 2022. How is that possible. Am I getting screwed?
Please share your configuration. After 6 posts, you can add it to your signature. I am a 8/31 order, was June until yesterday. Now April.

September seems either a placeholder? (Has it always been this?). Or, your profile is not complete. Make sure you have a payment method select. You should choose cash, for now. Finance is only good for 2 months then needs to be redone. Once you are ready to take delivery, they can easily change it back to finance.

Oh and also feel free to follow this thread too Illinois Waiting Room

Reactions: 45thParallel
Hey all,

OD: 9/8, profile completion: 9/9

EDD is currently Jan 19th-Feb2nd

I talked to a SA and he mentioned that he sees feb-march on his side…

assuming that my edd will change once i hit the window. This is my 2nd 2 week time frame (had one back in Dec before it moved to March).

Ugh.

same config here and my OD is 9/15, edd is 1/25-2/22... looks like you are being pushed out to the next batch of white on white model y's
I have the exact same delivery window! Ordered on 9/16, MYLR MSM/white though. With this being the closest I’ve ever been I’m starting to get excited, but then disappointed when I read that people’s windows shift when they get to the start date. I’ve been all over YouTube this week and am so ready for my car and to stop buying gas.