Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my VIN a few moments ago NF371XXXX, will schedule delivery on the 14th. My OD was 22 Sept, everything completed on the same day….MGM, 5 seater, with tow, 19” GeminI,no FSD.
Nice. Good to hear. I’ve got the same config so keeping my fingers crossed for a VIN in the next week or so.

nice!
I had put my order on hold for three weeks in December as the Senate sorted out the EV tax credit bill. It seems my delivery date will suffer because of the hold..
I think it unlikely that your hold will affect your delivery date at all since you took it off hold long before your EDD. I did the same thing and held for two months through Dec 31. When I came off hold, my EDD was unchanged from before. Now here I am with all of the other Sept orders. OD 9/25. My EDD was recently pushed from Feb to Mar 6-31, which probably has more to do with my California address.

Grats to everyone getting VINs! I have a feeling the 7-seaters are lagging. Also, if you want to “stand out” from similar MYs w/19” Gemini wheel covers in your area, you can find matte/glossy black & other colored Gemini wheel covers on eBay, Etsy, etc. Heck, you can even put M3’s 18” Aeros on as some owners have noting weight limits. I plan on getting some matte black ones. And of course tuning 19” rims are also available online.

First time ever in my Delivery window Los Angeles. The clock is ticking ⏱️ Whats the over under on how many times I check my account today?
The Tesla computer is being causal with my VIN and delivery confidence 🤖 Maybe because I am only 6 hours from Freemont.
MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12 2/8-2/22

Last edited:
I noticed all blue ones taking much longer than the rest. I would say white then black are the fastest being delivered.
I will just say that has not been my experience. Waiting 159 days for VIN was definitely not fast. Someone with a blue/white config who ordered a day after me to the same delivery center took delivery in 3 months, while I am scheduled to take delivery at almost 6 months. I point this out to say the EDD system follows no rhyme or reason. There is no pattern, the VINs come when they come. Some will find that their original estimated EDD is correct, others will find their original EDD was too long, and others will find it is too short. I promise if you are on here long enough (hopefully you won't be...at least not in the ordering and delivery section) you will find that all of the things you notice change completely.

First time ever in my Delivery window Los Angeles. The clock is ticking ⏱️ Whats the over under on how many times I check my account today?
The Tesla computer is being causal with my VIN and delivery confidence 🤖 Maybe because I am only 6 hours from Freemont.
MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12 2/8-2/22
🤞🤞🤞

First time in the delivery window? Don't get too excited, they're very overrated. Based on my experience in four EDD windows it will only last a day or two before Tesla defenestrates you like a Russian journalist.

My fifth window opens tomorrow. But I'm pulling for you anyway. Also MSM and 19s.

• Funny
Reactions: DrGriz and monkee88
Pushed back again!! :( EDD now June 23 - July 21

MYLR, White/Black, 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6 (current): June 23 - July 21