Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I officially got my text from Tesla today, 24 hours from when the vin appeared on my account, to schedule a delivery.
My EDD after my vin appeared was Feb11- Feb14. I scheduled to pick up my MY on Friday Feb11.
What a difference living in Cali makes....VIN to delivery in 5 days...I'm not jealous at all...

• Love
Reactions: Mathnerd103
I was reading in another forum that some VINs with F376XXX are getting Intel chips...anyone who has recently taken delivery confirm that they got AMD.....I have a VIN with F373Xxxx and pick up in 2 weeks but now nervous whether it will be an Intel or AMD chip....
Is Intel better than AMD chip?

Computer with Intel chip is better and more expensive than AMD.

I don’t understand why many people looking for AMD in Tesla.

In the near future, updates will be tailored for AMD while intel will be left behind. Intel will still get updates; however, it won't always be 100% of the features. This happened with Nvidia to Intel.

AMD just means your vehicle is future-proof until they do another chip change.

Reactions: samori01

In the Tesla, the AMD chip is better. It is much faster.

Reactions: Jeremiah29.11
Just got my VIN yesterday! F374***.
Surprising, as I still had 20 days until my EDD window. Delivery is now Feb 15 - Feb 21.
Yes even with push back of EDD, confidence is highish lol..... in other news keep buying the stock!!! Make no mistake, Model Y will be the best selling car in California and beyond in 2022.... With margins that are seemingly magic to traditional auto makes.

Attachments

• IMG_0103.png
    IMG_0103.png
    906.9 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: Michael Y 2020
Entered 2 week window for 1 day. This morning out of EDD Window to Feb19-Mar19 🤷‍♂️
Hopeful VIN will show before next window.

MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12 ,2/8-2/22 2/19-3/19
Los Angeles
My SA just text me yesterday "Delivery should be reaching out any day now once your VIN# has been assigned to have you schedule your delivery date! Thanks for your patience and I will keep you posted as well. /Tesla Advisor"
Maybe he knows more than I do about the timeline. And, considering we both have the exact same spec, my guess is we'll get the car sooner than we know it.

Reactions: BGOwner

2018 Intel atom processor vs 2021-ish amd ryzen.

Amd ryzen is a much more powerful cpu package than the several years older intel atom cpus in previous MCU versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremiah29.11
My SA just text me yesterday "Delivery should be reaching out any day now once your VIN# has been assigned to have you schedule your delivery date! Thanks for your patience and I will keep you posted as well. /Tesla Advisor"
Maybe he knows more than I do about the timeline. And, considering we both have the exact same spec, my guess is we'll get the car sooner than we know it.
Is this is a cookie cutter, vague message for your SA?

Were you the first one to text? Or he/she just reached out to you?